Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I wasn't sure if this needed to be a GM Ticket or a bug, so, here goes.

GM Ticket ID #1,236,296
Bug Ticket ID #1,236,298

I am unable to claim the free ship slot unlock awarded for achieving Level 51 with a Federation and/or Klingon character during the Free-to-Play test periord on Tribble, on any characters besides Necrion (Federation) and Yetzee (Klingon).
I was able to claim it only on those two characters.
According to Stephen D’Angelo on F2P Dev Diary: Tribble Transfers and Awards (Part 17) I should be able to claim the free ship slot on all of my characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen D’Angelo
  • Federation Rewards
    • An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Federation character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). These are available for all characters on the account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen D’Angelo
  • Klingon Rewards
    • An exclusive title and one free Starship Slot for getting at least one Klingon character to level 51 (does not count transferred characters). The title will be different from the one for Federation play. These are available for all characters on the account.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Update
12-10-2011, 06:07 AM
I've also verified this is an actual issue.

On Yetzee (Klingon), who is Commander 2, and on whom I was able to claim my extra ship slot from testing on Tribble, I have 10 ship slots total.

Zolia (Klingon) is also Commander 2, whom I was unable to claim the free ship slot with (both in game and using the web based CStore), only has 9 ship slots.

I also tested on the fed side by making a new character today, and I was unable to claim the ship slot, despite being able to claim all the other applicable rewards (Tribbles, DOffs, title). So the issue persists with a newly created character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-24-2012, 12:55 AM
More than 45 days later, and this issue has yet to be resolved...
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-24-2012, 02:22 AM
Once per account unlock?
Lt. Commander
# 5 Issue is still not resolved :(
01-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberlerchner123 View Post
Once per account unlock?
Per Stephen D’Angelo's post, the game's Executive Producer, the free ship slots should be available to EVERY character on the account.

EDIT:
Submitted GM ticket ID #1,264,145.
Submitted Bug ticket ID #1,264,147.

Submitted new GM and Bug tickets to try and bring some attention back to this issue. I suspect since others have not had this issue, it's account specific.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-29-2012, 10:19 PM
Still no progress on this issue. I made another new captain to test this out. New captains I make can receive the ship slot.