Lt. Commander
Subspace Radio will be interviewing one of Cryptics Environment Artists, Tumerboy!

Tune in on April 10th, 2012 as Subspace Radio's DJ Creamy, interviews Tumerboy. Creamy will be asking his own, and YOUR questions, so please send any questions you can think of to Creamy@subspace-radio.net.

Creamy's show starts at 11pm EDT Tuesday / 10PM CST / 8pm PDT / which is 0300 GMT on Wed. Be sure to tune in, and be sure to get your questions in ASAP! Entry time for questions will closed on April 4th.

Live Long and Prosper Captains!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Will we ever see a Targ hunting mini-game on ground missions?

Weather effects, where is it - why do we not have it in ground zones?

Where did all those bikini clad women hide those phasers back when my Klingon could go on a shooting spree at Risa?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Gah!

How does Tumerboy do it?

He makes all sorts of cool stuff for the game, posts like mad on the forums, chats with folks in game (he was on ESD just last night), etc, etc, etc. And he still does interviews as well!?!

Holy moly, they must have based the Shard of Possiblities on him. He's everywhere!

And that's a good thing! More clones of Tumerboy please!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyFlirting
Subspace Radio will be interviewing one of Cryptics Environment Artists, Tumerboy!

Tune in on April 10th, 2012 as Subspace Radio's DJ Creamy, interviews Tumerboy. Creamy will be asking his own, and YOUR questions, so please send any questions you can think of to Creamy@subspace-radio.net.

Creamy's show starts at 11pm EDT Tuesday / 10PM CST / 8pm PDT / which is 0300 GMT on Wed. Be sure to tune in, and be sure to get your questions in ASAP! Entry time for questions will closed on April 4th.

Live Long and Prosper Captains!
Maybe you could include what Tumerboy does, what's his job. so questions could be confined to the things he knows?
Like I know he is an Environmental Artist, he has said that. He did some cleaning up of DS9 for the 2800. The Shuttlebay Jem'hadar/Changling fight in Of Bajor, was his work.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Wha?! First I've heard of it. . . (not really)

Uh, ya, ask away. Keep in mind I'm an Environment Artist. I don't know jack about Consoles, Turn Rates, Phaser Settings, the C-Store, or Tribble Reproductive Rights. I build some of the world you stand on (and/or float around in?)
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Lookin forward to sittin down with ya, Tumerboy.

And yes, fire those question at me to Creamy@subspace-radio.net

Gonna be a blast!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-31-2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post

Uh, ya, ask away. Keep in mind I'm an Environment Artist. I don't know jack about Consoles, Turn Rates, Phaser Settings, the C-Store, or Tribble Reproductive Rights. I build some of the world you stand on (and/or float around in?)
You're black lettering fooled me!! LOLOL!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-31-2012, 07:43 AM
lol Tumerboy, I was fooled until I read ProbablyFlirting's post then highlighted your post to see the black text XD

Looking forward to hearing it
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-31-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
Maybe you could include what Tumerboy does, what's his job. so questions could be confined to the things he knows?
Like I know he is an Environmental Artist, he has said that. He did some cleaning up of DS9 for the 2800. The Shuttlebay Jem'hadar/Changling fight in Of Bajor, was his work.
The Changeling fight was done by Jeremy aka BorticusCryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-31-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post

Oh I got one! Can you make the nice lighting effects stay when you change your costume on planet?