Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
03-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuhno
we might as well stop science officers in this game all together, shield console nerfing instead of fixing and now this prechewed on carrot..
Just slap 4 of them into your sci slots, you oughta fly a sci ship anyway as sci, it's not like the other sci consoles do squat anyway
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
03-30-2012, 08:54 AM
I really appreciate that the devs where accounting us EU players.

But that tribble make me go nuts!
Everytime the tribble buff refreshes, i keep hearing that TOS sound every couple of seconds, IT'S EXTREMELY ANNOYNG!!!
(It sounds a bit like the TOS transporter effect)

Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
03-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Is it just me or does that extra +0.02 Health Regen feel insignificant?

As my main is science guy, I'm a bit sad...
+2.5% Damage and Resistance is a nice buff, but that health regen... well it makes no difference in any battle.
To do something, it could boost all healing buffs or something... anything that would actually help players.


atm only thing science buff does is allow Full Synergy effect (extra +2,5 Damage and Resistance).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
03-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuhno
Ok so let me get this straight...
tactical gets a 2.5% damage boost
engineer gets a 2.5% damage resistance

and science gets a .02 % health ??? @*#&@ that adds like 1 hp regen ...we might as well stop science officers in this game all together, shield console nerfing instead of fixing and now this prechewed on carrot..
I believe it actually means a 2% extra regen boost with 1.00 being the standard regen amount. That would fit in with the other tribbles.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
03-31-2012, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
For PWE, as with most of their other games, EU, in terms of localization/ language, is considered French and German. This is a standard amongst most game publishers too

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
You know that with this response has insulted many people?. Where out that when we say Europe only France and Germany?. He invented and that's it, you decide what is Europe from now. Look, you only translate the game in German and French because if they sell in those countries require them to anything else. SAYING THAT WITHDRAWAL MISLEADING ADVERTISING WELCOME EUROPEAN, it must be replaced in French and German welcome.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
03-31-2012, 09:31 AM
Went to Q myself zand asked if he was a powerful as they say and he turned me into some kind of small animal i'm actually surprised I havent seen more of those animals running around spacedock and Quonos
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
03-31-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girfud View Post
You know that with this response has insulted many people?. Where out that when we say Europe only France and Germany?. He invented and that's it, you decide what is Europe from now. Look, you only translate the game in German and French because if they sell in those countries require them to anything else. SAYING THAT WITHDRAWAL MISLEADING ADVERTISING WELCOME EUROPEAN, it must be replaced in French and German welcome.
Are you new to the magical world of MMO's?

European does infact get the standard of German and French....don't blame Flakes for being the messenger on the long standing standard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
03-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Out of curiosity, how long is the Tribble giver lasting on ESD and Qo'noS? Until Q is gone or is it there forever?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69
03-31-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayus_Korianis
Out of curiosity, how long is the Tribble giver lasting on ESD and Qo'noS? Until Q is gone or is it there forever?
the giver should be around forever, as long as you just simply log on with the X amount of characters you have currently, they will always be allowed to claim the new tribble (ex, say you discard the tribble by mistake, no worries, just og back to the handler in the pile).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
03-31-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
the giver should be around forever, as long as you just simply log on with the X amount of characters you have currently, they will always be allowed to claim the new tribble (ex, say you discard the tribble by mistake, no worries, just og back to the handler in the pile).
That's what I read. Was kinda vague though lol.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:31 PM.