Lt. Commander
As I went into the tailor today, I noted a few things that seemed odd.

For one, female aliens(fedside) suddenly lacked the "aliens horns decorated", which I distintly remember being an option available before. Another thing was that the Max height of the slider was now 7'0", I remember it used to be 7'10".

Something I'd dearly love for aliengen is... frankly more options. Or more shared options.

Such as clawed hands, only male aliens can get those. Why can't I have a clawed female alien? Or some of the organic head pieces limited purely to males, and not shared (thus actually preventing somebody from making a true deferi female).

One thing that'd be interesting to add would be tails for aliens, maybe even other leg types (like digitigrade such as in champions online.) Though that bit is more wish then something I'd like shared.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2012, 07:29 PM
We're also still missing the Trill (host) patterns for female chests & legs when making an alien.

peter
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
We're also still missing the Trill (host) patterns for female chests & legs when making an alien.

peter
That could also be expanded to nearly all other patterns as well. They cut off at the neck making TOS or Ent mirror outfits look very odd.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2012, 11:41 AM
Female Aliens also are Missing the Benzite Tendrils, Benzite Respirator. and the Kreetassan forehead horn. among other things.

This Sucks because i want to build a Female Deferi Captain on the klingon side as well as a Benzite female. plus the respirators would look great on other random aliens.