Lt. Commander
# 1 Episode buttons greyed out?
03-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Greetings, Captains -

In the Episodes tab of my Log, there are a number of Episodes that are listed but have only two buttons -- Skip or Replay -- both of which are greyed out.

What exactly does that mean? Are these bugged missions? Is there something that I have to do in order to play or re-play them?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-31-2012, 01:50 PM
Maybe it's the type of episode? The episodes that are greyed out -- that list "Skip," "Transwarp" and "Replay" options that I cannot click -- are listed below:

Klingon War
- Welcome to Earth Spacedock
- Spin the Wheel
- What Lies Beneath
- Everything Old is New
- Night of the Comet

Romulan Mystery
- Heading Out
- Darkness Before the Dawn

Cardassian Struggle
- Venture into Deep Space

Borg Collective
- Report to Gamma Orionis

Any thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-31-2012, 02:55 PM
This is because the 'episodes' are intended to be done in a fixed 'order' ...

Episodes that you've already played will have the 'Replay' option to repeat the episode.
The lowest of the 'unplayed' episode will have the Skip/Hail option enabled.
All higher 'unplayed' episodes will have the options 'greyed out' as episodes must be 'Skipped' in the correct order of play
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-31-2012, 02:57 PM
I can say that Welcome to ESD, Heading Out, Venture into Deep Space, and Report to Gamma Orionis are simply introductory missions to new sectors so you cannot skip, replay, or transwarp to them. They aren't regular story episodes, just introductory.

As for the remaining ones in the list. I don't know why they are grayed out. I'm 99% sure none of them are bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-31-2012, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
I can say that Welcome to ESD, Heading Out, Venture into Deep Space, and Report to Gamma Orionis are simply introductory missions to new sectors so you cannot skip, replay, or transwarp to them. They aren't regular story episodes, just introductory.

As for the remaining ones in the list. I don't know why they are grayed out. I'm 99% sure none of them are bugged.
The remaining Klingon Front missions are Episodes 2-5 of the Devidian series. Has the OP completed/skipped "Skirmish"?

"Darkness Before the Dawn" is the Epilogue to the Reman series and consists of some dialogue with Obisek. After you've done it, there's no need to revisit.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-31-2012, 07:09 PM
Thank you, everyone! This makes a lot of sense. I hadn't yet done the Devidian Series, so I finally plunged in with Skirmish (which was in-progress), and I'm wrapping up the rest of these Episodes this weekend.