Go Back   Star Trek Online > The Foundry for Star Trek Online > The Foundry for Star Trek Online - Mission Database
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2012, 02:28 PM
This is a great mission. The 'platforming' segment on the Hyperion was quite cool, and the bit with the ECH was hilarious. My code is Janeway Delta Sigma.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-27-2012, 09:24 PM
I added Captain Walker's log to the a console on the battle bridge. Just a little extra thing for people to read if they want to.

Part 2 is coming along pretty well. It's taking a bit longer than expected, but it should be out the first week in March, hopefully.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Wait, "first week in March"? Dammit, you're shooting for then, I'm going to be waiting for Mass Effect 3, and watching for leaks out of GDC... what are you people trying to do, put me in overload? I have a vision of a tiny Scotty running around in my head going "I'm givin' 'er all she's goot, Capt'n!"
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant_Lavar
Wait, "first week in March"? Dammit, you're shooting for then, I'm going to be waiting for Mass Effect 3, and watching for leaks out of GDC... what are you people trying to do, put me in overload? I have a vision of a tiny Scotty running around in my head going "I'm givin' 'er all she's goot, Capt'n!"
Hehe, sorry. I was really hoping to get it done in February, but I just couldn't pull it off. Too many real life obligations interfered, and I didn't want to rush it. I'm coming down to the last few things on the list, so the mission will be out soon.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately, due to the excessive server downtime the release of Atlas Affair part 2 has had to be pushed back 24 hours. It will be out tomorrow for sure, however.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Atlas Affair, Part 2 is going live now!

There are still a few minor conversations I intend to add, but the main mission is completely done.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Then I know what I'm doing after I run Boldly They Rode later this afternoon!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-10-2012, 06:45 PM
I've thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful series, and greatly appreciate the time and attention to detail (be it subtle dialogue options, environments or optional objectives). While you may think this would be far too long for an official FE, I feel it far outranks them all.

The only foundry missions I've seen fit to give 5 stars to (and I've played about 550)

Thank you for the awesome content.

My code was jellico delta sigma tau Mu Iota but I will be replaying this soon to try some of the different routes you have incorporated into the series.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-01-2012, 02:24 AM
I wish there would be a way to find out the Comm codes for the optional allies again. Even as choices in the episode recap. It's been awhile since I've played the previous and I just don't have those in memory anymore.