Lt. Commander
# 21
03-29-2012, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playboyfixer
PS: i'd also love some kind of swimwear as off-duty clothing ingame (speedos or swimshorts for male, bikini stuff for female)
Not a good idea for men to be running around in Speedos, just incase the S falls off the label. ;>
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-29-2012, 05:17 AM
This has been a big request for a while now, I'm not sure if they will put it in or not, but one can hope.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-29-2012, 05:35 AM
Like the idea

ive a 4000 crew .. would be fun customizing them all ^^
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-29-2012, 06:15 AM
I've always been a fan of the fact that in Star Trek Generations that the crew of Enterprise-D wore a mix of the TNG and DS9 uniforms - the Belfast-type interior seems to be a step in the right direction for this with NPCs wearing more than just the Antares-02 uniforms (which seem to be the primary Starfleet uniform of the 25th century judging by the NPCs wandering corridors of ships and starbases). Hopefully in the future the devs will allow us to make use of Blackavaar's uniform guides or our own uniform designs and implement them on those NPCs to make each interior less like a ship full of clones.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-30-2012, 09:35 AM
Personally my favourite uniforms are the Next Generation Motion picture version.
I would really approve of putting all my crew in this outfit.

Or at the very least getting that weirdly dressed Andorian out of the Engine room
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-01-2012, 12:06 PM
I also give this thread a +1

I was surprised this was not already an option when I first started playing, after playing City of Heroes (another Cryptic game) for so long, which had so many costume options.

I hope to see at least two or three sets added, but would be happy with one general crew standard uniform that you get to customize for your ship (one for each field service of course).

Bridge Officers should also get a second uniform also, and you should be able to earn more uniform variants, and not have to purchase all of them with C credits! Maybe at Captain and Vice Admiral or something you get additional costume slots for your BOffs and yourself.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Off Duty outfits for Bridge crew would be nice.
I'd particularly like the ability to buy outfit slots for bridge crew (assignable per ship)