Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-22-2012, 04:33 AM
Yeah but they also put generic DOFF assignment officers in my ready room, so well, I just hope the good outweighs the bad here.

To me ship interior will only be an enjoyable place when I finally can set standard uniforms for my crew. I hate the current standard look and it clashes badly with how my char and his BOFFs look.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-22-2012, 05:11 AM
I want ALL my Boffs to appear on my big bridge not just some, i want to choose where to place them.
I want to nominate a 1st Officer to sit next to me etc.

Why not at least have the consoles clickeable ? could add few silly things to them like a ship database, race database, Galaxy map etc.

I also want to give and create a crew uniform!

Lastly more interior options for appearance.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-28-2012, 02:02 PM
@Fewzz, 1000% agreed with your first sentence The rest, although good as well, is very unlikely to come to fruit versus simply adding all your Boffs to the bridge. And cryptic seems to sorely lag in this area.

@Autistic_Cucoo, the last two sentences of your last post... I've found a kindred spirit! xD

I'm saving up for the TOS Enterprise, as well as the TOS Bundle. I got invited in with someone who had both and WOW! EVERYTHING (with the exception of the new interactable NPCs) are TOS 8D

I'm guessing its the same with the DS9 Bundle and its interior/crew uniform change.

@DKnight1000, Yup, its definitely a step forward Hopefully they won't stop there and continue to expand the interior. If it helps them focus put it as like how they did it with C-Store bridges, except make a new addition C-Store interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-29-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
@Fewzz, 1000% agreed with your first sentence The rest, although good as well, is very unlikely to come to fruit versus simply adding all your Boffs to the bridge. And cryptic seems to sorely lag in this area.

@Autistic_Cucoo, the last two sentences of your last post... I've found a kindred spirit! xD

I'm saving up for the TOS Enterprise, as well as the TOS Bundle. I got invited in with someone who had both and WOW! EVERYTHING (with the exception of the new interactable NPCs) are TOS 8D

I'm guessing its the same with the DS9 Bundle and its interior/crew uniform change.

@DKnight1000, Yup, its definitely a step forward Hopefully they won't stop there and continue to expand the interior. If it helps them focus put it as like how they did it with C-Store bridges, except make a new addition C-Store interiors.
I tried out the TOS interior on Tribble out of curiosity. It's a great choice if you don't want to run all over to find your assignment officers (but I can't justify the price on holo, maybe if it was sold seperately)

Haven't seen the defiant's interor yet, aside from some promotional screenshots
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
It would be nice if there were even 5 or 6 stock ship interiors to choose from. What would be better would be a foundry like design features that would allow us to design, build and save the ship interior. That would be ideal!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-29-2012, 04:26 PM
@usernameRedacted, Agreed. They should add special discounts here and there. Like one day/week its a certain item and then next week its a different item.

@James_Bailey, nice idea with the foundry designed ship interiors. Kinda sad that though there are a myriad of different looking ships, all the interiors are the same. As if you can tell they worked on the ship designs but then got lazy with their interiors
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-29-2012, 06:26 PM
[quote=edwarlord]I just found out about the Layout resizing from Large, Medium, and Small... ok... I switched to the Large Interior but now look... all those closed doors.

Buahaha! to lightjammer and KermitGB to their hate for fish and plants in the office and the catwoman room comment, lol. They should implement the Aquarium spot changeable to one of the Floor Trophies you have aswell as displayable trophies in your quarters.

Also the "confrence room" bit... we have it in the ship somewhere, its called the Meeting Room though... and its only accessable via Diplomacy Daily missions Make it accessable![/QUOTE

]How do you do the resizing?
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-01-2012, 03:50 PM
When you go to ship customization you select the ship interior you will see two tabs Bridge and Layout. Never noticed the layout before was all, lol.