Lt. Commander
# 1 Hologram trophy's really?
04-01-2012, 12:09 PM
The Trophys' in the lounge are now Holograms. Not sure when this was done I have not been able to find it in the Dev Logs, however we had a Bridge Party recently and could NOT dance on the trophys. either the wall OR the floor trophies

WHY!!!!! would you do this is beyond me...I worked verrrry hard to get my trophys and like to dance on them.
This was a very dumb thing to do, and there are more pressing issues with the game then screwing with the trophies.

I am NOT F2P, I was a subscriber and then bought a LifeTime subscribtion. I have paid/spent ALOT of friggen money to play this game. NOT to mention I have spent 100s in the c-store to include the new Odessy Bundle...With almost 800 days of playing time I am getting tired of your meddling in stuff that makes the game fun to play and has NO bearing on actual game combat.

If you want to meddle in something FIX PvP.

Give me my damn trophys back so I can dance on them.

I swear...I will NOT spend another dime in the C-store untill I get them back.

Feel free to Check my Account to see how much I have supported the c-store and this game.

signed...a veryyyy P.O.ed LTS player...

p.s. If there was actual customer service department that responded to complaints for Cryptic, I would have submitted my complaint there, but there isnt. So I went public.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2012, 12:19 PM
I'll complain about this too. Can't sit on my Q chair any more. I'm hoping, really, that this is just an unintentional glitch that came through with one of the patches because I can't imagine why anyone would intentionally waste coding time on breaking trophies...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Don't know if April Fools Joke or serious.... lol, jk, jk.

See, I've never really had a problem with my stuff on my ship. When I do use a trophy, it's the breen space map, which I think is already a hologram.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-01-2012, 12:30 PM
So, once again they screw with things that don't need attention and leave the TONS of bugs in the game alone

Frigging Brilliant.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Return the trophies to normal please !
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-01-2012, 12:33 PM
they probably changed it because of people getting stuck inside their trophies or something along those lines. some technical problem that affected a few people.

i cant imagine for one second it ever crossed their minds they would get a complaint that people can no longer dance on their trophies.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-01-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
they probably changed it because of people getting stuck inside their trophies or something along those lines. some technical problem that affected a few people.

i cant imagine for one second it ever crossed their minds they would get a complaint that people can no longer dance on their trophies.
i can't for the life of me imagine people getting stuck in a trophy either, but hey, I couldn't imagine folks complaining about the fact THEY zoomed to far in on a camera and didn't like the result of THEIR actions.....
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachVerant
The Trophys' in the lounge are now Holograms. Not sure when this was done I have not been able to find it in the Dev Logs, however we had a Bridge Party recently and could NOT dance on the trophys. either the wall OR the floor trophies

WHY!!!!! would you do this is beyond me...I worked verrrry hard to get my trophys and like to dance on them.
This was a very dumb thing to do, and there are more pressing issues with the game then screwing with the trophies.

I am NOT F2P, I was a subscriber and then bought a LifeTime subscribtion. I have paid/spent ALOT of friggen money to play this game. NOT to mention I have spent 100s in the c-store to include the new Odessy Bundle...With almost 800 days of playing time I am getting tired of your meddling in stuff that makes the game fun to play and has NO bearing on actual game combat.

If you want to meddle in something FIX PvP.

Give me my damn trophys back so I can dance on them.

I swear...I will NOT spend another dime in the C-store untill I get them back.

Feel free to Check my Account to see how much I have supported the c-store and this game.

signed...a veryyyy P.O.ed LTS player...

p.s. If there was actual customer service department that responded to complaints for Cryptic, I would have submitted my complaint there, but there isnt. So I went public.
Wait! You go in your ship?!?!
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-02-2012, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachVerant
I worked verrrry hard to get my trophys and like to dance on them.
This was a very dumb thing to do
yupp...

/10char

technically speaking what happened?
did they only remove collision detection, or did the actual visuals change into holograms, with flickering and stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-02-2012, 05:10 AM
I'm desperately hoping this is an ill conceived April fool post...