Lt. Commander
Since the latest update, any new Bridge Officers that I have been receiving have been for some reason going into my inventory and I cannot move them to my bank or anywhere else, even another inventory slot. Is there a number limit to how many I can have in my candidate list before this starts to happen or something? Up until the latest update, any new bridge officers I would receive would just continue to go onto that list - I just have not made the time to look through everyone's details as I'm OK with the crew I have now, but don't want to delete any officer candidates without me having a chance to go through them more carefully as I have a few purple ones. I don't know if this is just some kind of bug right now or what but any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 01:40 PM
You're limited to 12 in your candidate list, which isn't a lot. You get plenty just leveling up to fill out your crew, commission a few extras, and still hit the candidate cap. Aside from a handful of special boffs, most aren't bound, so you can mail ones you don't want to part with to yourself to make room.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Thank you! Wish I would of known that before! I'll try mailing them out - thank you for that suggestion!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 02:09 PM
Do remember, though, that if you have any Saurian Boffs with Efficient, even blue ones, they can fetch quite a pretty penny on the Exchange (i.e. millions), so definitely don't discard them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoKnight View Post
Do remember, though, that if you have any Saurian Boffs with Efficient, even blue ones, they can fetch quite a pretty penny on the Exchange (i.e. millions), so definitely don't discard them.
Also good to know! Thank you as well!