Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
I am trying to do the mission now, I have got across the promenade, and are up against the Jem'Hadar fighter guys, but I am attempting to complete the Optional Objectives. I did find 1 trap, which was in the next area up past the location marked as "Intruder". But when I activated that trap, it showed completed in the 2nd optional objective on the list. So the location and order of the traps and how they list from top to bottom in mission list is confusing me

Have I somehow missed the 1st trap? or are those optional objectives in a different order then to what the list as. Like the 1st Trap is called "Use Force Field Controls to Defenestrate Jem'Hadar" Now is this one always the 1st trap or not? I really need to know, as I am a major completionist and it is difficult for me to complete the area without doing the Optionals as well, can anyone help me with this question?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 12:18 AM
No, you haven't. There is the environmental controls (first), the useful supplies, and on the upper walkway (last to be reached), the forcefield.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2012, 03:40 AM
Thanks, I worked it out, your help, helped. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 01:08 AM
I spent ages looking for that first trap, perhaps the order of the optional objectives should be changed, so people like me don't spend ages going from one end of the Lower Promenade to the other trying to find a control panel that they haven't actually got to yet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diotw
I spent ages looking for that first trap, perhaps the order of the optional objectives should be changed, so people like me don't spend ages going from one end of the Lower Promenade to the other trying to find a control panel that they haven't actually got to yet.
Nah, leave 'em be. I suspect that they're in that order because when they go back and sort it out into career specific objectives it'll be Useful Supplies = Tactical, Environmental = Engineering, and Forcefield = Science.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-22-2012, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36
Nah, leave 'em be. I suspect that they're in that order because when they go back and sort it out into career specific objectives it'll be Useful Supplies = Tactical, Environmental = Science, and Forcefield = Engineering.
Fixed that for you for pure nitpicking reasons!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Can you even do the new FE anymore?

Seems the mission is gone from the que system.

I see now they moved it to the Cardassian Struggle episode.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-27-2012, 02:07 AM
I am having problems with they senor on how line them up properly but keep getting errors.I have read the wiki and wactched some yuotube vids on it.It was taking me about 40 min on Saturday night when i just gave up.

How do you line them up all 3 of them?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-28-2012, 04:45 PM
For the 3 colored isolinear chips, I will usually try to beat it logically for a minute or so, if that doesn't work I just go nuts clicking anything until I can beat the game.

Not the best solution, but it works for me. I've never spent more than 5 minutes on that puzzle.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-02-2012, 02:55 PM
It is not that part it is before that the sensors as i keep getting errors.