Lt. Commander
# 1 BOFF Ground AI
04-02-2012, 11:05 PM
Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

I keep running into a really obnoxious issue with my away team. They way they form up around me when idle gets off-kilter and I end up with my doctor standing right in the way of my crosshairs, preventing me from targeting correctly or using half my kit abilities. (At least till she charges into combat to melee a Borg drone with her sniper rifle; you can imagine how that usually ends.) When my ground crew gets disoriented (or lost) that way is there a way to reset them somehow other than starting the mission over? Evening dying and respawning isn't fixing it.

If not, Dev Idea, site-to-site transporter 'reset.'

Argh the ground friendly AI is just so brain dead. Best part of "The 2800" : getting to go alone on the ground missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2012, 12:36 AM
You could set a way point, so long as they aren't too confused (I.E. Cage of Fire confused).
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Tried that. As soon as you clear the point for them to follow you again, its right back to standing in the way.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
You could set a way point, so long as they aren't too confused (I.E. Cage of Fire confused).
Do not mention that mission. Please. It was painful. I must have died about 20 times just trying to make it to the end of that mission.... it was painful and really shows how bad some of the AI and ground design really is.