Lt. Commander
# 71
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
There are some technical issues in getting up the assignment lists to line up the way they are supposed to. We think we have identified the relevant issues, and are working on fixes for them.
Lt. Commander
# 72
04-03-2012, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenchuan View Post
AT THE VERY LIST, just get rid of the seperate Dept head buttons and just make the ONE list. Clicking all 7 is old really really fast.

Given the somewhat longish list that would result from combining all ship contacts ... *shudder*
Lt. Commander
# 73
04-03-2012, 05:23 AM
To be honest, with the new forcing of having to visit the bridge each time you're in a new sector, duffing has becum too time cunsuming for me. Since there's nuffin else to do besides a few STF's now and then and duffing, I'll take a break from STO until the next Jham'Hadar attack ship box is out. :p
Lt. Commander
# 74
04-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
To be honest, with the new forcing of having to visit the bridge each time you're in a new sector, duffing has becum too time cunsuming for me. Since there's nuffin else to do besides a few STF's now and then and duffing, I'll take a break from STO until the next Jham'Hadar attack ship box is out. :p

My dear non-reading comrades ...
Assignments on the dep.head. tab and at the shipboard officer contact were supposed to be the same - this currently bugged and being worked on.

The only time one would be "forced" to visit his ship, would be to start an -alway available- part of a "chain". (e.g. console construction assignments/repeatables)