Lt. Commander
# 1 Resolve Trait
04-02-2012, 06:54 PM
I got a question here because I have 1 rare, 2 common, and about 4 or 5 uncommon with resolve trait. The rare is a hunter and will slot for missions but i have like around 7 cardassians that can't be slotted... I am wondering do I dimiss these or are they bugged and going to be fixed to be used later on...

Thanks for your time
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 07:15 PM
Have you looked closely at the doffs picture? If it's blue you may be trying to use Federation doffs as a Klink. I had a bunch of Bajorans on my Klink back before the fix. You also have to look really closely when buying on the exchange.

Of course, that might not be the problem but it was worth a shot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Yeah thats what it is... the only thing is I didn't buy them off the exchange I just happned to look on some characters and found them in there when searching for the resolve trait. Eh so basically just sell these blue mysterious ones on my klingons then lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2012, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeuxidemus
Yeah thats what it is... the only thing is I didn't buy them off the exchange I just happned to look on some characters and found them in there when searching for the resolve trait. Eh so basically just sell these blue mysterious ones on my klingons then lol
Look on exchange, most any resolve trait is posted for at least 800,000. I dont know if they are selling or not but if they are efficient or engineers they will fetch considerably more.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I did find one that was actually kdf besides the rare one I got trading doffs... Yeah that was the problem was kind of hard to distinguish them from the others until I was actually looking to see if they were fed or kdf LOL.