Lt. Commander
# 1 XII equipment.
04-02-2012, 03:32 PM
I have been playing elite for some time now and I rarley come across XII loot. Does this stuff only drop in the team senarios like infected and the cure? Or is XII stuff just that rare? I would appreciate any thoughts you have on this subject.
Thanks,
Chris
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 03:57 PM
The mark level of the drops depends on the level of the critters that you fight. So to get mark XII, you need to fight level 52 critters or higher. The only place in the game that I'm aware of where you find these is Kerrat and the Elite STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bublawek2002 View Post
I have been playing elite for some time now and I rarley come across XII loot. Does this stuff only drop in the team senarios like infected and the cure? Or is XII stuff just that rare? I would appreciate any thoughts you have on this subject.
Thanks,
Chris
Like the other poster said only in some area's, i got some MK XII consoles in Elite STF's and a MK XII Tricobalt Mine from Kerrat, i forget where but you can also get MK XII from a Borg Redalert event in 2 sector blogs as well
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2012, 07:10 PM
I believe if you crank the difficulty to Elite you'll get more XII drops.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William_McCormick
Like the other poster said only in some area's, i got some MK XII consoles in Elite STF's and a MK XII Tricobalt Mine from Kerrat, i forget where but you can also get MK XII from a Borg Redalert event in 2 sector blogs as well
i dont think loot drops in RA's
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
I believe if you crank the difficulty to Elite you'll get more XII drops.
No. You only get mark XII drops from Kerrat and Elite STFs (and you can't adjust the difficulty of those maps). Critters in all other maps will match your level (50). Level 50 critters do not drop mark XII gear. Cranking the difficulty to elite will increase your chances of rare and very rare drops, but they will still be mark XI at best, I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenkari
i dont think loot drops in RA's
your right, my bad, i do not know why i thought that as i did play a RA not long ago.