Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I'm flying a Vo'quv Carrier, and I noticed that when my To'duj fighters hit 0 health, they do not die, but rather keep flying around unable to attack. I can heal them and buff them but they cannot attack.

I have not tested any other Hangar items yet, but this needs to be fixed right away.

EDIT: Just confirmed that Bird of Prey hangars exhibit the same behavior.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm seeing the same thing with my To'duj, in adition to the 0 health problem any healthy ones also seem to be spending half the time just sitting still and not moving or attacking. this has only started since todays patch so i guess somthing you did has broken them, this needs sorting fast as at the moment they are basically worthless and makes my carrier a liability in groups.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2012, 11:58 AM
I had the same issue with my BoPs on the test server but those would keep attacking.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-30-2012, 04:42 PM
im havin the same for all my fighters
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Same here..... also my Fer'ji frigates won't follow commands and won't attack...
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Same here. As far i could see, syphons and shield-repair drones work fine, but fighters (To'Duj and BoP) hang up in some missions (PvE/PvP), don't follow commands, stack and staying nearly moveless or without any sign to attack around the map. As carrier-captain a big problem, since the attack pets are the primary weapons and personal protection for a carrier.

Most terrible situations happens on STFE missions, when trying destroy probes befor reach the vortex or something like. They follow commands to late or never. This ment often the fail for a mision or was bringing destruction to my own ship, cause pets which should defend me stay around and have fun looking me, while my carrier was blown up.

This issues happens in about 25% of all missions since last friday i think.

Another strange thing on the pets: They aren't attack gates and transformers (STFE) but syphons do, is this right?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I'm surprised this bug doesn't get more attention, maybe because it's just federation players that suffer from this bug, lol.

If someone is interested, go to Ker'rat system and you will find hordes of Klingon fighters with 0 Hitpoints following their carrier and killing anything in their path.

Live long and prosper.