Lt. Commander
# 11
04-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Totally agree, these missions give all whites! Even in the DOff muncher it takes 5 of them to get a green...this is a bit crazy...need to let us run them all if you're gonna do 72 hours.
Not Always, they can randomly give you better stuff. Earlier today I turned in a Civil recruiting and got a green refugee.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
while we are at it why was the number reduced so low, 2 per? for 72 hours? Really? Please can you reduce that number or raise the amount of officers you get, 72 hours for 2 is way to low considering out of all 4 missions i did i got 1 green.

Thanks
Not sure if the 72 hours cooldown applies to all recruitments, i did only the general recruitment.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
Not Always, they can randomly give you better stuff. Earlier today I turned in a Civil recruiting and got a green refugee.
you used to get mroe and could get blue and purple, I've only gotten 2 greens over the 5 VA's I have doing this. each of them have done all 4 missions.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
you used to get mroe and could get blue and purple, I've only gotten 2 greens over the 5 VA's I have doing this. each of them have done all 4 missions.
Yeah odds seem to be 5% or less, but >1%