Lt. Commander
is this old/out dated information and is now working as intended?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
is this old/out dated information and is now working as intended?
Here's what I've gathered from forum posts and my own experiments...

Leadership - Leadership works to at least some extent for captains. It does NOT work for BOffs. I have heard some say that it's only an error in display (e.g. showing the calculated hull repair rate without adding in BOff boosts, but calculating actual recovery factoring them in), but my personal experiments show otherwise, although I could be wrong.

Teamwork - I'll be honest, Teamwork kind of sucks whether or not it functions. Given the lack of in-depth testing ground math seems to have I haven't been able to gather all that much on it, but you'd need good coordination (for players) or a lot of luck (for BOffs) to really manage to take full advantage of this one. I have no idea if it functions for BOffs or not.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Thank you for the straightforward and in-depth answer.

And Cryptic hasn't seen fit to fix, or otherwise explain the mechanics of these species traits? Hmm... seems that they have their priorities elsewhere. Fixing the seats in Bajor so they are sittable as part of a major patch? Or changing the loot drop items from bright yellow to less bright but detailed... *sigh*