Lt. Commander
# 71
04-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Id like to ask this again. I remember a dev talking about wanting to release hi res versions of the ship development patches after Utopia Planitia went live, will we actually be seeing this, because I'd like to getmy hands on them just because theyre cool.
I'll mention it to Thomas The Cat, who made up all those patches for me.
Lt. Commander
# 72
04-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
I'll mention it to Thomas The Cat, who made up all those patches for me.
I do believe thats who said it in the first place. Thanks much, Tumerboy.
Lt. Commander
# 73
04-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Np, talked to Thomas today. He is planning on posting them, but wanted to wait until after the event, so you guys see them in context first.
Lt. Commander
# 74
04-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Np, talked to Thomas today. He is planning on posting them, but wanted to wait until after the event, so you guys see them in context first.
I figured that would be the case. Cant really blame him for that either, everybody wants a person to see their work in context first. I'm sure they will be suitably legendary.
Lt. Commander
# 75 Just kidding?
04-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Of all my ships so far, I like the lines on my Majestic the best. I was excited to hear about the refit, but now I'm kinda bummed. I don't want an Excelsior, it just looks really dull to me.
Lt. Commander
# 76
04-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Id like to ask this again. I remember a dev talking about wanting to release hi res versions of the ship development patches after Utopia Planitia went live, will we actually be seeing this, because I'd like to getmy hands on them just because theyre cool.
Umm... sorry if I ask, but what exactly are you talking about? I read many times what you wrote and I do not get the content out of it. Ship development patches? huh? Did I miss something? Please explain.
Lt. Commander
# 77
04-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneCabal View Post
Umm... sorry if I ask, but what exactly are you talking about? I read many times what you wrote and I do not get the content out of it. Ship development patches? huh? Did I miss something? Please explain.
Check out the banners hanging from the ceiling in the screenshot, and you'll see exactly what I am talking about.
Closed Thread