Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Exchange Rate Graph?
04-04-2012, 06:07 AM
Been doing some search's and hunting around but been unable to locate one.

Is there a way to access the history of the exchange rate's. Been wanting to see how the value has gone up and down in the last months.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRavencroft
Been doing some search's and hunting around but been unable to locate one.

Is there a way to access the history of the exchange rate's. Been wanting to see how the value has gone up and down in the last months.
Other than checkingand recording the lowest value from both items at the same each day, there probably isn't. My best guess is when a new C-store item comes out that people are interested, it costs more dilithium/c-store point. Two to three weeks before the Bortas/Odyssey C-Store ships came out I was selling 216 dilithium/Cryptic Point, then it spike into the high 250's. If nothing comes out soon, tghere should be a gradual drop in C-store point values.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
Two to three weeks before the Bortas/Odyssey C-Store ships came out I was selling 216 dilithium/Cryptic Point, then it spike into the high 250's.
They went over 270 for a short time. Then went back to 252-255 as it is now...before the Flagships they were stable between ~217-222 for a long time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolas76
They went over 270 for a short time. Then went back to 252-255 as it is now...before the Flagships they were stable between ~217-222 for a long time.
Though I made a nice killing on the market back in December during the first 'drop box' craze when C-Points hit 485 Dilithium.... I've seen C-Points drop as low as 170 before the Odyssey came out...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:32 PM.