Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 41
04-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
I'm a volunteer not a staff member at cryptic/pwe. I don't have a direct line to them sorry. However, a lot of them do view the forums on a regular basis looking for anything that's loopy and not working properly and just don't respond because they don't have the time or they don't want to get slammed with PM's, or comments about this that or the other.
Understandable.

But on the other hand, it shouldn't be too hard for them to at least ACKNOWLEDGE the problem, especially since they caused it. Maybe at least now with all the threads marked as "Moved:", the next Dev that comes in here will at least see the mess and say something. Then poor Darok would not have been banned in vain.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Just a thought:

I've noticed the VA dailies for Fleet Actions seems to be on some sort of rotation, been like that for a long time. Some days ago I noticed I could do the Big Dig (Daily), today it's replaced with Klingon Scout Force (Daily) on my list.

So, is it possible that the VA dailies for PvP (Arenas, War Zones, etc.) now work in the same way? If so the question becomes if it's intentional by the devs or an oops...
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-03-2012, 10:58 AM
It doesn't work that way, unfortunately. I check literally every day, the warzone daily is never available.
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorus47 View Post
It doesn't work that way, unfortunately. I check literally every day, the warzone daily is never available.
I have checked everyday for a week now and the Kar'rat mission is still not there.
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Hopefully they'll let us know what's going on soon. I realize they're likely swamped, but even a simple "yes, we know, we're working on it" would at least let me know that it is in their crosshairs.
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarek2165
even a simple "yes, we know, we're working on it" would at least let me know that it is in their crosshairs.
Exactly.

They WERE the ones who created the problem, it'd be nice to know that they know it exists. Doesn't seem like too much to ask, considering the number of threads on the topic.