Lt. Commander
# 1 Multi Vector Assualt Mode
04-05-2012, 03:42 AM
i was just wondering if its possible to get a health bar on your separated parts (multivector assault mode, saucer separation)? Currently im just always looking if they are still alive and if its maybe better to combine again. Also, they just wander off. Isnt there an option to just let them attack my! current target?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2012, 05:04 AM
I click on each part to see what their health is. Unfortunately, when they're taken out of the fight, they can be hard to find, and they can't be repaired either. I think today's update mentioned something about making sure they don't fall behind when you hit full impulse, so they should be staying with you better.

Edit: by the way, not to be rude, but your Sig pic is WAY over the limit allowed. you might want to shrink that somewhat to the size most people have.
Lt. Commander
# 3 few MVAM related question
04-05-2012, 06:36 AM
I tried to look for answers but i havent find them yet so i have question abaut the MVAM here.
Can u controll the "pets" as to what they do like setting a target for them or somethin?
Do they benefit from consoles u have? Phaser tactic console, shield/hull healing sience/engi console, field generator?
Also i read that each sector has a skill do u get access to that skill when u are using it or it just for the pet?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-05-2012, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomb1 View Post
I tried to look for answers but i havent find them yet so i have question abaut the MVAM here.
Can u controll the "pets" as to what they do like setting a target for them or somethin?
Do they benefit from consoles u have? Phaser tactic console, shield/hull healing sience/engi console, field generator?
Also i read that each sector has a skill do u get access to that skill when u are using it or it just for the pet?
you can't control them, they attack your current target (if an enemy)... finally, they do not benefit from your consoles, but you can cure them and they have benefit from several ability (if used on them).
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyymenn View Post
i was just wondering
.. how big a sig you can get away with? :p
Just sayin´

And STO has quite a few bugs and quirks still. All over the place. Just petition it instead of writing yet another thread on the fora.
If enough petitions are generated, maybe one of the precious few DEVs will spend his free time on the problem.

Somebody really has to start getting a clue and spend some fracking money on hiring more STO devs!
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-05-2012, 10:02 AM
There.. i shrunk it!

ow well i filed an ingame inquery and they responded with post it on the forums...