Lt. Commander
That is does the specific console related to a Bortasqu type on another Bortasqu get deleted when u discharge that Bortasqu?

If not can u claim the deleted Bortasqu and then getting the attached console again whle the same console already exist in another bortasqu?

or the easy question is if I use the set 3 consoles on one Bortasqu can I keep the other Bortasqus with its own console? hence having multiple Bortasqu console of the same type.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-29-2012, 05:27 AM
In other words, are the console unique? Can you have duplicates of each console?

Honestly, I don't know. I think you can but the best way to find out is to read the consoles' description. If it says that its unique then no you cannot.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Thanks mate I have the Bortasqu since it last week out so I decided to try it myself and yes u can claim multiple consoles but not multiple Bortasqu of the same type.
Lt. Commander
# 4 well
04-05-2012, 11:15 AM
for some reason I can't claim the bortasqu or the fed ship at all via the store or the shipyards.
No idea why and still no response from anyone on if there is a fix for it so I couldn't tell you.