Lt. Commander
Ever since the introduction of the Personnel officers some KDF recruitment assignments seem to have gone missing. Ones I've noticed include Call to House Honor and Call for Heroes. These are not present at any of the Personnel officers nor have they appeared in personal, shipboard/DH, or sector space.

As I've seen a fair number of the '2nd' Orion/Nausicaan/Gorn recruitment assignments that appear in personal now, which are nominally as rare or rarer than the MIA assignments, I find it hard to believe that they are still present but simply hard to find.

(By '2nd' i mean the ones that aren't available from the personnel officer. Ex: Nausicaan Contract Extension Orders)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2012, 03:41 PM
The primary recruitment assignments are subsumed by the Personnel Officers.

Personnel Officers do not have non-core species in them, e.g., Letheans, Deltans, Ferengi, Saurians. Recruitment assignments for these non-core species still exist, but only as they all used to, as sector map assignments.

Because the Federation has more species than the KDF does, the secondary core-species KDF assignments still also exist as sector map assignments as well.

Hopefully that makes sense.