Lt. Commander
# 51
04-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Voyager Bridge (not that baseball stadiums they call Science Bridges with a Akira on the MSD)
Excelsior Bridge (Either the Excelsior or the Enterprise B bridges ... or both)
Equinox Bridge (similar to Voyager but with a pit and railings).
Detla Flyer Interior (stop using the same runabout Interior to all Fed small craft).

That is just 4 things they can do even bore tackle with the NX, also the NX bridge is not so bad (its in many ways very similar to the Equinox Bridge) outside the silly railing everywhere and, of course, the consoles equipment being very much outdated.
All amazing ideas and wonderful bridges I personally would LOVE to see made.

But, due to Cryptic's Resource Drought, none of these seem likely to make it on anyone's to do list anytime soon. (See DStahl's Ask Cryptic for a bigger picture look at what they're currently not capable of doing this year or next).
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
Wait, so why mention the Deferi Featured Episode?

I'm confused.
This is why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
He said it wasn't likely unless they were to do a time-travel mission to that specific era. We've already had a mission going back into the TOS era (the Devidian Featured Series).

Also, probably the lack of Enterprise-era bridge/interior may be irrelevant anyway b/c they're trying to make it so that you can make your own ship interior via the Foundry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
It should also be noted that the TOS Connie(and NX class) were both in game prior to the time travel mission. Which just goes to show its not really the timeline that matters, but rather whether the ship will make $$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix
The Deferi Featured Episode series debuted in October 2010.

The TOS bridge/interior arrived with the TOS bundle in the C-Store on March 24, 2011.

Also, as we've seen with this latest Featured Series, you should know that the order in which they create art has no correlation on when we actually see it go live or even in testing.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-06-2012, 05:17 PM
So what does the Deferi Featured Series, with the Breen, have to do with all that?
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-06-2012, 05:18 PM
blaaahfffff!!! ack--, ack--
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
So what does the Deferi Featured Series, with the Breen, have to do with all that?
I could've sworn I highlighted that. Nagus says we had the Connie (implied meaning: Connie interior, since that is what the thread is about) BEFORE the time-travel mission that utilized the assets. This is relevant because Dan said that an NX interior is unlikely unless they make a time-travel episode back to that specific era. What I had shown was that we didn't get the Connie interiors until 5 months AFTER the time-travel series that goes back to the TOS era: the Devidian series.

EDIT: ahh.. ok, I see what you mean. It was the Devidian series that debuted in October 2010, not the Deferi.

The Deferi was in August 2010. For some reason I keep getting Devidians and Deferi mixed up, even when typing. The points still hold though. Time travel episode = assets made to support the episode, then interior made with those assets.
Lt. Commander
# 56
04-06-2012, 05:26 PM
nvm, thanks. Confusion averted. I was thinking it was a typo, but you were so persistent that I just totally got lost.

EDIT: Closed because this thread was getting to many reports of problems.
Closed Thread