Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
04-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
What Deflector are you using? I think the Honor Guard Set has that effect or one of the STF sets.
Tact capt. Borg deflector, engines, and console with KHG Mk X shields. Stuff in front of me seems to die quicker when it pops up.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
Tact capt. Borg deflector, engines, and console with KHG Mk X shields. Stuff in front of me seems to die quicker when it pops up.
Hmm.....can I ask what ship you are flying then? I don't remember the borg deflector having that effect when i used it.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-05-2012, 08:28 AM
I'm thinking he may just be holing his mouse over a weapon/ability long enough for the firing arc to show up.
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-05-2012, 07:42 PM
The S'kul fighters are better then the To'Duj.
You can use the S'kul in the Vo'Quv but only if you first purchase the Kar'Fi.

BoP's are nerfed and borked right now ...

The Vo'Quv relies to heavily on it's pets for DPS to be anything but broken when said pets are borked.
For some strange reason BoP are limited to a 10k range, unlike fighters 15k.

A Vo'Quv that could launch a couple raptors would be cool.

Personally I just want to take my Vo'Quv and slap it on my Kar'Fi as a 'costume', swap the frigates for BoP (even the nerfed ones) and I'd be pleased as punch.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardolin-Vosh
The S'kul fighters are better then the To'Duj.
You can use the S'kul in the Vo'Quv but only if you first purchase the Kar'Fi.

BoP's are nerfed and borked right now ...

The Vo'Quv relies to heavily on it's pets for DPS to be anything but broken when said pets are borked.
For some strange reason BoP are limited to a 10k range, unlike fighters 15k.

A Vo'Quv that could launch a couple raptors would be cool.

Personally I just want to take my Vo'Quv and slap it on my Kar'Fi as a 'costume', swap the frigates for BoP (even the nerfed ones) and I'd be pleased as punch.
The To'Duj are broken right now, they won't attack anything Borg, but seem to be ok against some normal enemies.

After the BoP fix, I'm hoping this issue will be fixed.

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
Hmm.....can I ask what ship you are flying then? I don't remember the borg deflector having that effect when i used it.
Vo'Quv is where I've seen it. I haven't been flying it since that whole problem with pets, so haven't gotten a chance to screen shot the effect. I've not seen the effect with my Bortas, but it didn't come up often in the Vo'Quv, so it may just be shy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terloki
I'm thinking he may just be holing his mouse over a weapon/ability long enough for the firing arc to show up.
I'll check on that, but the arc (~120 degrees) displayed didn't seem to correspond to any weapons I had mounted at the time, and I typically fly by mouse.

Edit: Yeah, seems to have been the firing arc for Gravity Well. I guess I was just lucky with Crits/[Borg] when it came up.
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-06-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila
I vote for a Vo'Quv refit! I enjoy flying my Karfi around, but I'm starting to really miss my giant hunk of metal...

Heck, give it a third hangar! Make up for that lack of DPS with EVEN MORE SWARMS OF FIGHTERS!
I'm actually kinda serious, the Vo'Quv was originally made as the "carrier" to end all carriers. Then the Karfi came along and outclassed it in damage and turn-rate; but it only had one hangar, so there was still reason to play the Vo'Quv. Now the Karfi has gotten two hangars and the Vo'Quv has lost it's unique-ness and aside from liking the way it looks or not wanting to spend the money on the Karfi, there is no reason to fly the Vo'Quv.

-Quiiliitiila
This plz it needs more dps especially after the BoP's pet nerf.....
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-06-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61 View Post
Vo'Quv is where I've seen it. I haven't been flying it since that whole problem with pets, so haven't gotten a chance to screen shot the effect. I've not seen the effect with my Bortas, but it didn't come up often in the Vo'Quv, so it may just be shy.

I'll check on that, but the arc (~120 degrees) displayed didn't seem to correspond to any weapons I had mounted at the time, and I typically fly by mouse.

Edit: Yeah, seems to have been the firing arc for Gravity Well. I guess I was just lucky with Crits/[Borg] when it came up.
Hmm...a Vo'quv doesn't have sensor analysis so I really have no idea what it was...I'm stumped.