Lt. Commander
# 11
04-07-2012, 09:58 AM
KES!
Alexander
The little blond girl imaginary friend from that one episode of TNG. :::shudders:::
Keiko, definitely
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Back when DS9 was on the air Odo annoyed me the most of any trek character.

Years later, I've gotten past that and found Odo to be a pretty fascinating character. I just rewatched most of season 1 of DS9 and Odo had a lot more going on than I ever noticed back in the day. Turns out Bashir and Dax were pretty annoying in season 1. Heh. Bashir got infinitely more enjoyable I think after the time travel episode with him and Sisko going back to the race riots. And Dax just finally got more to do than be chased after by all the cast like it was in season 1.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Dr Pulaski. If she was my doctor I would report her for malpractice.

Mirror Kira. Yes I get it... She loves herself. I don't need that image in my brain. One which requires a knitting needle to remove.

Keiko. I see her lips move but all I hear is "blablablablablablablablablabla".
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Neelix
Kai Winn
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
KES!
Alexander
The little blond girl imaginary friend from that one episode of TNG. :::shudders:::
Keiko, definitely
That would be Season 5, Episode 22, "Imaginary Freind", as the caracter "Isabella" played by Shay Astar.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Okay, I know I'm going to be hated for this, but I actually ended up liking Dr. Pulaski toward the end of Season 2, especially after the episode in which she endured rapid aging and in the process saved everyone and made a dramatic closing log entry which kinda got me.

1. Kai Wynn
2. Mayweather
3. Kess
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Every single Bajoran...seriously, I still want to bombard that whine-o-topia

I always felt Rom and Nog to be the most annoying ones.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-07-2012, 11:15 AM
most annoying eh? the female shapeshifter, dukat, picard, kirk and mccoy

just didnt like any of them epecially picard more then the others, i just think hes a little too sure of himself and having pulaski, vash and lwaxana get him off his high horse is when i can actually like the man.

the female shapeshifter its all believing her own rubbish instead of getting into the game and making her own distrust look like something, she has her minions do it. that voice is also very annoying after a while.

dukat which is obvious, just another swaggering gul with too much vanity and not enough ability.

kirk just because he keeps getting into too much cowboy diplomacy instead of showing some restraint.

mccoy,' he's dead jim', but so is his acting career, he goes way over the top on some instances, almost insufferable in a sense.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-07-2012, 11:30 AM
Pretty much every character in Voyager, Wesley Crusher, and Q.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-07-2012, 11:35 AM
cardassian/bajoran are from the same section of space and Are related
Romulan and Vulcan ARE the same race

Vulcan/human they got away with once (Spock) as a highly unlikely event but once you can stand

but by Voyager
does no one date their own species??