Lt. Commander
# 31
04-07-2012, 09:35 AM
The funny thing was that I found the side quests for Tactical and Science but not for Engineers. Anyone found it?
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoHunterSG View Post
The funny thing was that I found the side quests for Tactical and Science but not for Engineers. Anyone found it?
I believe the eng one is a crystal formation somewhere near the bottom of the map. i think it was behind the giant cat thing.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
I believe the eng one is a crystal formation somewhere near the bottom of the map. i think it was behind the giant cat thing.
Ah crap. I didn't go all the way to the south then. I didn't even see the "giant cat thing".
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Don't worry guys, we do lots of reuse. I'm working on a new mission now, and I haven't built anything new for it yet. I'll probably build a couple of pieces, but the vast majority of it is mixing and matching old stuff in new ways.
Reusing is great as long as you have enough to reuse to create a Tricobalt RPG for all of us with the explosive personality trait
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Don't worry guys, we do lots of reuse. I'm working on a new mission now, and I haven't built anything new for it yet. I'll probably build a couple of pieces, but the vast majority of it is mixing and matching old stuff in new ways.
I know it's a tradition to reuse sets with Star Trek, but don't make it too obvious. :p
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-08-2012, 04:28 PM
i die a little inside when they say "It take us 6 weeks to do a mission so don't ask for too many" and then say "We redid the mobs, zone, space station, ai, created a bunch of new maps, new techs".
I keep thinking "You telling me you could have actually done this in a day without all of that?? I WANT STORY AND THEREFORE DON'T CARE FOR ANY OF THAT!!!!"