Lt. Commander
# 1 Private Map For Fleet Event?
04-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi all. I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I haven't had any luck with the forum search so I thought I'd just ask.

I'm working on setting up an event for our fleet. Is it currently possible to create an empty private space map where people can join for an event? I'd like to have space for 20 players, assuming that many people sign up.

At the moment I can't find a way to do this, so it might not even be possible. The only idea that has come to me so far is to create a Foundry map and bring in teams of people, but are you limited to only one team of 5 per map? Or can we set up multiple teams and have them all join the same map?

How do you guys in the big fleets set up major events where lots of people can attend? I've seen events like runabout races being talked about, how do you guys set that up? Can you do it privately, or can anyone enter the map?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for your time!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2012, 08:39 PM
For a foundry mission you'd be limited to one group. You can create a private fleet action and invite people to that, I think that'll let you go up to 20 people at least. It's the only way I can think of to get that many people into a private map, but you're also pretty limited on what you can do with it.