Lt. Commander
# 1 Gozer emote
04-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Can I have a Gozer emote please to replace my Khan one? I need it to express my feelings after running an STF...
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2012, 05:15 PM
I don't think the devs are allowed to include emotes involving the middle finger.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-08-2012, 08:27 PM
Its simple, just use the facepalm one like I do
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Maybe something where you bum all your bridge officers out by consistently ignoring their input and feeding them repetitive tasks and complicated duty mechanics to advance their careers to the point that they either just stop working very much or ask for a transfer off the ship. Or maybe you make them work really hard and pay them in buffalo nickels...rare but not useful. I'm thinking maybe /cruelty for the slash-word. Thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Maybe something where you bum all your bridge officers out by consistently ignoring their input and feeding them repetitive tasks and complicated duty mechanics to advance their careers to the point that they either just stop working very much or ask for a transfer off the ship. Or maybe you make them work really hard and pay them in buffalo nickels...rare but not useful. I'm thinking maybe /cruelty for the slash-word. Thoughts?
Is this an Emote or an idea for a new MMO?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
So, you mean a mission where you make your DOFFs play STO?
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-09-2012, 01:45 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies. ~Alecto