Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-08-2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrefyre

**Choose a fixed 5, and as many substitutes you think you may need.
To mancom:

5 individuals...fleet name...and supply names of substitutes.

However, in order to abide by forum rules please simply supply your fleet name here. In game mail please supply fleetname, main team @handles, ships, and substitute @handles.

Send all detailed information to my @handle, aka my forum name. A confirmation will then be sent.

If you need anymore clarification feel free to PM me.

Op updated 04/08/12.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-08-2012, 09:29 AM
We apologize for any confusion... the no substitution rule only really applies once competition has begun. Basically, the 5 people on the team that check in need to see the tournament through to its conclusion or the teams elimination.

Refer for Sabrefyre's above post as to how to submit your fleets registration for the event.

Once we have the date set and we get closer to it, we will contact each team leader to confirm. If you need to change one of your team members, you can do so all the way up until check in on the tournament date.

We understand that its still weeks away, but being an all day affair, we want to provide people with enough notice to make whatever arrangements they require to be able to attend. (ie: some ppl work on saturdays and may need to switch schedules or as for a day off, others need to give spouses warning that they will be gaming most of the afternoon... whatever anyones situation might be)

In an effort to keep this thread as a sign up thread.... from now on, if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, rather than posting them here, please feel free to email me directly ingame at @(my forum name)

I will respond to them as quickly as possible. Thank you all in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperSol View Post
We apologize for any confusion... the no substitution rule only really applies once competition has begun. Basically, the 5 people on the team that check in need to see the tournament through to its conclusion or the teams elimination.

Refer for Sabrefyre's above post as to how to submit your fleets registration for the event.

Once we have the date set and we get closer to it, we will contact each team leader to confirm. If you need to change one of your team members, you can do so all the way up until check in on the tournament date.

We understand that its still weeks away, but being an all day affair, we want to provide people with enough notice to make whatever arrangements they require to be able to attend. (ie: some ppl work on saturdays and may need to switch schedules or as for a day off, others need to give spouses warning that they will be gaming most of the afternoon... whatever anyones situation might be)

In an effort to keep this thread as a sign up thread.... from now on, if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, rather than posting them here, please feel free to email me directly ingame at @(my forum name)

I will respond to them as quickly as possible. Thank you all in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
Will you let me in too? Even after you chased me around calling me a hacker / exploiter?
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miogaruna View Post
Will you let me in too? Even after you chased me around calling me a hacker / exploiter?
.................................................. ....................

dont pay attention to these guys.

they accuse of trolling when they themselves troll/ acccuse

tsi fun day is right around the corner.

thats where we have fun kill bad guys.

-horizon
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicake716
how is my constructive feedback on the timing of posting the signup considered trolling?

ive hosted/attempted to host several events in the past and i've seen events hosted in the past. im just letting you know what has worked and what hasnt.

its also been stated that season 6 should be out around june (unless i misheard that) which will bring who knows what kind of changes.

i honestly thought when you posted the feeler you were aiming for an early may/late april date. june is really a bit too far to sign up for now. (consider family vacations/no school/etc etc)

i appologize if my intended to be helpful insight was considered foul in anyway.
I dunno if it's bitterness in Coppersol's post or not, it has just been a painstaking attempt for us to do this tourney and we feel that there were trolls in the other thread we had started.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-09-2012, 01:04 AM
these guys only guys offering tourney with real money prizes since game came out. the amount of vitriol directed at them is simply embarassing, you all ought to be shamed of yourselves for giving these guys crap, when theyre just trying to do a good deed. kudos to the op good luck with the tournament, look forward to participation if possible.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-09-2012, 01:21 AM
I would say that it is disheartening to read the posts when in the end we are trying to make it fun for all. Hope to see a good turn out.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leorik
I dunno if it's bitterness in Coppersol's post or not, it has just been a painstaking attempt for us to do this tourney and we feel that there were trolls in the other thread we had started.
i totally understand because as i've said, ive run events and seen a lot of events run and flat out honestly you have the sign up way to early for the actual undermined play date.

a lot can happen to the game between now and then and make some rules obsolete etc etc.

at the very least keep this in mind for the next event you host