Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Great picture
04-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Here is a picture I found can anybody guess what is in the background


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Th...000-001363.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Pretty sure that is what we call an Ice Cream Truck.

Yep, it's the I.C.T. Endevour.

And a bunch of Hippy no-bodies in the foreground.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-07-2012, 09:33 PM
who is second from the right in the grey suit, who is beside him in the brown suit, who has the beard in the back who you cant see too well and who is on the far left? i dont know who those are
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xixboneheadxix
who is second from the right in the grey suit, who is beside him in the brown suit, who has the beard in the back who you cant see too well and who is on the far left? i dont know who those are
Not sure of the Grey suit, but the Brown suit is Rodenberry, and the beard is James Doohan
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-07-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard47AT View Post
Here is a picture I found can anybody guess what is in the background


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Th...000-001363.jpg
Kind of obvious its the Space Shuttle Enterprise, which was used to test the space shuttle. Star Trek fans convinced NASA to name it after the USS Enterprise.

She was part of the Smithonian, but is going to be replaced by the DIscovery and the Enterprise is going to be part of the Intrepid Museum.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-07-2012, 11:18 PM
My God that's a lot of leisure suit. Hmm maybe we can get that uniform pack!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-08-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrdden74
My God that's a lot of leisure suit. Hmm maybe we can get that uniform pack!
+1

Oh wait, petitions are not allowed.

I support this idea. Get on it Cryptic! And give us a Disco Ball non-combat pet that floats behind us!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
+1

Oh wait, petitions are not allowed.

I support this idea. Get on it Cryptic! And give us a Disco Ball non-combat pet that floats behind us!
Okay... normally I'm not one for "pets" and other silly ideas... but THIS I would go for! heheheheh... :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-09-2012, 12:28 AM
I say... Leisure Suits and Disco Balls for all!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-09-2012, 05:07 AM
Ahh , the roll-out picture and public introduction of the Space Shuttle Enterprise. I've seen the old girl several times up at the Smithsonian's Air and Space Annex up near the Dulles Airport, and I plan on being there when Discovery arrives and takes her place.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:46 AM.