# 801
04-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Merc set useable by KDF

.......and glasses (human, alien)
Lt. Commander
# 802
04-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Bare feet for both Feds and KDF.

No shirt option for males, both Fed and KDF.

More skirt options for females, add skirt options for KDF females.

More "bikini" options for Fed females, add bikini options to all KDF Females (not just Orions).

Mercenary outfit for KDF.

Undershirt option added to Female open jackets.

No undershirt option added for male open jackets.

Correct undershirts added for DS9 and First Contact open jackets.

I see NPC's doing most of the above... I wanna do it too <_<
Lt. Commander
# 803
04-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Well, this is more of an alien addition, should be able to get tails. I find it odd that only Caitians get tails.

As for clothes? A lot more off-duty outfits would be good. Such as maybe more dress selection, t-shirts, trousers..
Lt. Commander
# 804
04-11-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadja92
Well, this is more of an alien addition, should be able to get tails. I find it odd that only Caitians get tails.
Depending on how similar the graphics engines are, simply importing most of the options from Champions Online should do the trick here.

Personally I'd find a "Tails Package" to be a reasonable item in the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 805
04-11-2012, 03:32 PM
Skirts able for female Fleet Uniforms.
Ability to buy C-store costumes for Fleet Uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 806
04-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manofstijl
Summer's here! How about some swimwear? Nothing fancy, just some board shorts for the males and a one-peice for the females. It kind of sucks that there are half-naked Orions running around and I'm stuck wearing more cloth than a Puritan eskimo.
I'd like them to make more skins full body. Like the infected complexion as well as the Neck scales (cardassian) that way we could actually use the open or short sleeve uniforms that we paid for with out looking too silly. They stop at the neck in a horrible way and have yet to add in the rest of the art for it.
Lt. Commander
# 807
04-16-2012, 12:46 AM
I really support that idea export CO model into STO idea. Well it wasn't worded as such, but you know what I mean. I also love the more skins idea mentioned along with varied glasses/monocles.

Here are a few more I'd like to see as well:
  • unlockable Jem'Hadar Uniform for completing the set just like the STF-Borg sets
  • Glowing tattoos like the Club47 DJ has.
  • Hats
  • Assimilated space set unlock for ship editor, with alternate placements for appropriate items.
  • Allot more hairstyles
  • Paintable kits and armors(perhaps even the weapons and beam colors)
Lt. Commander
# 808
04-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Once I've unlocked the MACO and Omega set costumes, is there any good reason why I can't suit up some of my bridge officers to look MACO/Omega Force squads? Come on, please?

Also I still REALLY want a ballcap like Captain Archer's, except with my own ship registry on it, instead of NX-01.
Lt. Commander
# 809
04-18-2012, 01:30 AM
I would love to be able to move the terran empire patch over to the opposite side of the uniform and maybe combine the enterprise MU patch to the TOS uniform with the TOS MU badge.
Lt. Commander
# 810
04-19-2012, 12:07 PM
I heard a rumor a while back that those of us with Andorian characters would be seeing animated antennae? I truly hope to see this. The antennae look a little "meh" perfectly still, and if the Caitians can get animated tails and look great, animated antennae on Andies would be pretty cool. :-)

It's in the top 5 on my wishlist! :-)