Lt. Commander
# 11
04-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos View Post
You click 'Take Item' but it disappears before you can grab it so you click it again only for it to disappear again.
I find this happening to me a lot when the take option is going back from the middle of the screen to where it shows up at the bottom right. Back and forth.

Really annoying. Especially since there are so many windows that can't be minimized around here that this one can be and is done automatically for us.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Closing the loot window and "take" again had helped me the few times I encountered the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
perhaps a "disable loot" option for those who AREN'T Ferengi??
Deep down everyone is Ferengi!
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-10-2012, 10:56 AM
i belive the range of loot has been nurfed so u have to get much closer to be able to pick it up.
personaly i want all loot to automaticly go into ur inventory when ever something drops instead of having to run back and stand beside it to click and roll.

fingers crossed maybe the loot system gets updated soon a pass on all white or batteries button pls!!

nothing more anoying than runing back to loot something and surprise surprise its another stinking batterie or sheild charge.

hell id give my left nut for auto loot and auto blacklist items why would someone ever want to waste bag sapce with small sheild charge small hypo etc....................