Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Your questions for Content Designer Charles Gray's Priority One Interview

Quote:
This week we will be joined by Content Designer Charles Gray! Charles is directly responsible for, among other things, the first two episodes of "The 2800."

We have a ton of content questions for him as I am sure you do also! Post your questions here and they just might make it on the air!

Then tune in next Monday to hear what he had to say.

Tune in every Thursday at 5:30 PM PST for our live show and every Monday evening for the edited release including our interview content!
Join us on Livestream!

Download Priority One!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Is it true that one way we will be getting new content is though user generated creations? like using the impeding Foundry push to make new PvP Maps and Mission Types as well as any other new content one can think of creating through such means.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmacgirthy View Post
Your questions for Content Designer Charles Gray's Priority One Interview

Join us on Livestream!

Download Priority One!

Well i have been wondering about one little thing and all thow is not directly content it kind of is so maybee he can answer it. Here goes : About this time last year im not shour of the exact date or time there was talks of adding new open instance pvp maps like the one in kerrat i was wondering when this was going to be added in game? Or has it just been taken off of the table all together? Also any word on how my fed carrior is comming along? Lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-10-2012, 07:23 PM
When will we see more about the Iconian threat that has yet to be addressed?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2012, 08:33 PM
How does Charles maintain such an amazing and ruggedly handsome mustache? What's his secret? Is there some magic 'stache wax? Does he harvest the nectar of some strange and exotic orchid that only grows at the top of trees in Borneo?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
How does Charles maintain such an amazing and ruggedly handsome mustache? What's his secret? Is there some magic 'stache wax? Does he harvest the nectar of some strange and exotic orchid that only grows at the top of trees in Borneo?
I hear Charles is Tom Selleck's love child, raised by jaguar in Zanzibar.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-10-2012, 09:28 PM
This may seem like a harsh question, but I honestly would like it answered:

Why does it take you guys so long to develop one single mission working a full time schedule and getting paid to do it when a Foundry author can churn out several five-star rated missions in a tenth of the time, working only on their spare time and aren't paid a dime?

Like I said, I know it's a harsh question, but I just cannot wrap my brain around where the disconnect is with the issue of content development and delivery. Of COURSE I know that question will conveniently not make it in. But its out there now, and I actually feel better just having asked it...
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Mr. Gray, what exactly do you personally define as "Content"?
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
how much KDF content have you designed, if none, Why?
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Why do you eat babies?

Also, how do you approach loaded questions? :p