Lt. Commander
# 11
04-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Butters
a one woman team? *Pokes Black Saber lets wait till least Thursday before we worry whether or not we have enough players.

also i like being open to all levels of XP. worse comes to worse we just coach them on what to say in the OOC thread.
My dear Cardassian cannot even type. He flies his Galaxy-X with a laptop keyboard comprised of duct tape and peanut shells.

I have no idea how he flew STFs with me last weekend

ps. Typical violent Cardassian humor in this post.

As for being a one person army well. I can always bring Redshirts Unlimited!
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Well this is suppose to be a Horror story, so having some people that i can.....find interesting ways to kill. would be advisable. Note that im making some of my own NPC's to fill that purpose but the more the merrier.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Well this is suppose to be a Horror story, so having some people that i can.....find interesting ways to kill. would be advisable. Note that im making some of my own NPC's to fill that purpose but the more the merrier.
I think the Cardies would love the sound of that. Me no, I don't like the death and destruction. Unless its Borg being mutilated
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-11-2012, 01:06 AM
My dear friends...your forgetting one small detail the my esteemed colleague CPT Butters mentioned earlier.

I am not Federation....I'm Cardassian flying a ship without duct tape or parachute chord
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-11-2012, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post
My dear friends...your forgetting one small detail the my esteemed colleague CPT Butters mentioned earlier.

I am not Federation....I'm Cardassian flying a ship without duct tape or parachute chord
Whatever the turnout we should be thankful there are still talented RPers / GMers / writers willing to host public events for us.

Creativity and in-character interaction need not be secluded into mysterious guilds practising their arts in secrecy. I for one, look forward to participating in this endeavour :3
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-11-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nador_Ekoor View Post

Nador, good to see you back in action. maybe one day we can finish our last RP, you know when your rig is not on the verge of self destruct.

Also Carmenaras character is hardly the standard Federation Captain type form the bio i read. If i could make a suggestion why not be on her ship. Say as a political attache` on route to ESD when diverted to the Risa Sector. That way one we don't have to worry about a Cardassian ship investigating a Federation Starbase. And second you two will be more easily able to bounce dialog off each other making for more dramatic story.

Just a thought
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Nador, good to see you back in action. maybe one day we can finish our last RP, you know when your rig is not on the verge of self destruct.

Also Carmenaras character is hardly the standard Federation Captain type form the bio i read. If i could make a suggestion why not be on her ship. Say as a political attache` on route to ESD when diverted to the Risa Sector. That way one we don't have to worry about a Cardassian ship investigating a Federation Starbase. And second you two will be more easily able to bounce dialog off each other making for more dramatic story.

Just a thought
I finally finished the gauntlet of 1,200 Soldiers returning from Combat. May be next Monday will be a good start. One hint for your Captain though....It isn't exactly what your thinking....Cardassians wouldn't make things THAT Obvious.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-11-2012, 08:49 PM
So I find myself with nothing much better to do so im making a 3d map of Harmony Station for reference. Will upload it when its done
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Quote:
So I find myself with nothing much better to do so im making a 3d map of Harmony Station for reference. Will upload it when its done
If there's going to be a joint-ship activity for the transit to Harmony between me and... some Cardassian, then I propose we can start writing our scene as early as Cardies can type on their peanut and duct tape keyboards. I will transmit scene details via secure channel.

Hint for nador - What do these terms mean to you (2 and 3 will be used to produce 1 for my/our fanfic):

1. "Quantum slipstreaming captive carry transit"
2. "Lyran pseudo-fighter"
3. "Sensor shadow"

Secondly, you have about... 1 day, to get ready a Galor class vessel for said project.

--

The more content we produce to fluff up your thread, the better, seeing as there is a low possibilty of further external contributions at this point. As they say, quality > quantity.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
If there's going to be a joint-ship activity for the transit to Harmony between me and... some Cardassian, then I propose we can start writing our scene as early as Cardies can type on their peanut and duct tape keyboards. I will transmit scene details via secure channel.
I guess we can start this afternoon, give me some time and ill get the IC and the OOC threads started.

Quote:
Hint for nador - What do these terms mean to you (2 and 3 will be used to produce 1 for my/our fanfic):

1. "Quantum slipstreaming captive carry transit"
2. "Lyran pseudo-fighter"
3. "Sensor shadow"
1. do you mean like prisoner transport?
2. Lyran, that is a name i have not herd in a long time. Good ol SFC. this will be mostly ground based so i do not know if fighters will be necessary.
3. Is this a way to through off a enemy? Kind of like the holo shadow that the Rode Island has?

Quote:
Secondly, you have about... 1 day, to get ready a Galor class vessel for said project.

--

The more content we produce to fluff up your thread, the better, seeing as there is a low possibilty of further external contributions at this point. As they say, quality > quantity.
what do you mean of 'get ready a Galor Class'?

I've got my GM notes arranged, i'm not a big fan of railroading a player just for the sake of story. i have a few outcome arranged but i myself don't know how this will end. You will win and defeat me just because that is the nature of the game but my favorite part of GM'ing is making players think of how to do it.