Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Making Quests in the Foundry
04-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Hey, I'm unable to make a foundry character, even though I have none. I want to make foundry stuff but I can't do it because I don't have any foundry characters. I'm reluctantly willing to delete my character to make a foundry character so I have slots but I need to know if that's the problem because if it's not then I'm going to ragequit STO forever.

So please, help me if you can.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Are you silver?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-09-2012, 01:39 PM
You may create a 2nd account for this purpose, if you like. You just need to get 10.000 DIL then and you can buy 4 slots.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-09-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendra80 View Post
You may create a 2nd account for this purpose, if you like. You just need to get 10.000 DIL then and you can buy 4 slots.
If he is a gold, and has a open char slot, then the 10K dil is not a requirement.

At least it shouldn be.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-10-2012, 01:39 PM
If I'm correct, I pay monthly for my account. I could be wrong though. I made a couple and am still paying because I can't remember the passwords and I just recently recovered this account.

This may be silver and at which point I'm paying $30 a month and I don't even get the permissions of somebody who pays $15....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakpeet
If I'm correct, I pay monthly for my account. I could be wrong though. I made a couple and am still paying because I can't remember the passwords and I just recently recovered this account.

This may be silver and at which point I'm paying $30 a month and I don't even get the permissions of somebody who pays $15....
Then again, I was able to redeem a target pre-order which would mean this should be one of my paying accounts so I don't know what's going on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-10-2012, 05:44 PM
The OP is talking about a character for Foundry, not project slots.

How many 'normal' characters do you have? I have four: three normal and one Foundry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Buy some Foundry slots, just to be safe (10k Dilithium) THEN try to make a Foundry captain. Just because you can collect your pre-order item doesn't mean you are still paying on that account; I only use Silver and can still collect my TR-116 without a problem.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
The OP is talking about a character for Foundry, not project slots.

How many 'normal' characters do you have? I have four: three normal and one Foundry.
I have 2 normal characters. Both of which are for actual play.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Okay guys, I fixed the problem.

Apparrently since I was offline for so long and didn't log on it automatically cancelled my subscription. I just re-activated it, so it should work now.

Thanks for all the help and support!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 PM.