Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
that would be the most logical reason I could think of for that to occur. it would then need to fill in the gaps and would trigger the download.
My thoughts exactly... That is why I asked.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-11-2012, 01:06 PM
is that option enabled by defualt or is it a manual setting?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codynum1000 View Post
is that option enabled by defualt or is it a manual setting?
By default, On-Demand patching is enabled yes...

The fact that you need to ask also answers my question.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Thx for the help guys i have re-enabled that (i still dont recall disabling it but whatever) The patch is almost done so i will be in-game soon. Thx again for the help.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Feeling stupid here.... just realized that i clicked my STEAM icon for STO which i think has the game directory in a different place. that explains the patch. well thx again for helping
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codynum1000 View Post
Feeling stupid here.... just realized that i clicked my STEAM icon for STO which i think has the game directory in a different place. that explains the patch. well thx again for helping
Sorry, but theres something I have to say now... I hope you forgive me:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Sorry, but theres something I have to say now... I hope you forgive me:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
well we got to the bottom of the cause at least but yes this thread has now taken a very comical turn, it made me smile, which is a good thing!

Glad you are in game, enjoy, and btw, as far as on demand patching, just remember, it will lead to longer load times on changes in zones.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 AM.