Lt. Commander
# 11
04-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Statistically I think I should have gotten one by now... I've opened 100's of lock boxes... IDK I'm about done with any c-store aspect of this game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Btw, will there be a Trade Section for the Forums? I think we could use one.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-11-2012, 08:57 PM
I too, have an extra Galor available for a 'ship-for-ship' trade, if anybody is interested.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issueman
Statistically I think I should have gotten one by now... I've opened 100's of lock boxes... IDK I'm about done with any c-store aspect of this game.
Yea i know how you feel and what makes it worse i have a fellow fleetie that opened one box and got a galor , needless to say i was pritty much done with them i will only open the special boxes if i get them, and just buy what i want in the regular stuff off the exchange
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Got a Galor as well Id trade for a ferengi D'kora.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-11-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
What do you have to trade?
Sadly, not much. (I believe the technical term is 'nothing'...) I'm sure I could look at my bank (and outside of the 250+ common lock boxes I have there) there would be nothing that would be even close to worth it in the trade, off the top of my head, I have a few pet boxes (Danube, Sehlat, Photonic Tribble, and Acid Horta), a bunch of commodities, some Deuterium Surpluses, and other junk and I dont remember the amount of EC I have off hand.

I'm more hoping for generosity, who would feel good inside helping me with my OCD. I realize that what I speak of on the internet is few and far between, so I'm under no delusions.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon304 View Post
Sadly, not much. (I believe the technical term is 'nothing'...) I'm sure I could look at my bank (and outside of the 250+ common lock boxes I have there) there would be nothing that would be even close to worth it in the trade, off the top of my head, I have a few pet boxes (Danube, Sehlat, Photonic Tribble, and Acid Horta), a bunch of commodities, some Deuterium Surpluses, and other junk and I dont remember the amount of EC I have off hand.

I'm more hoping for generosity, who would feel good inside helping me with my OCD. I realize that what I speak of on the internet is few and far between, so I'm under no delusions.
You just need to find somebody that IS delusional.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Y'all are trading for a ship that nobody knows the stats for yet?
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Y'all are trading for a ship that nobody knows the stats for yet?
A lot of people are ship collectors and others just want to fly around a Ferengi vessel. When the T5 Excelsior was announced, I decided it was my primary ship even before stats we announced. People will always have their favorite ships. That's why we have constant debate about removing the tier system so people can fly the Miranda at T5.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
That's why we have constant debate about removing the tier system so people can fly the Miranda at T5.
I am hoping they do away with the tier system, I so want the Centaur class to be at a T5 level. It fought against the Jem Hedar, it deserve its place among the heavy weights.

Back on topic - D'kora Marauder is a nice ship, I always loved the Ferengi ship - some hate it because it looks like a shoe crab - I personally think its a smexy ship.