Lt. Commander
# 2931
04-11-2012, 10:22 AM
The GDF is going to run by a command council, this council is to a maximum of two representatives for each faction that joins the GDF, so for example the federation may have up to two representatives. Together this command council shall vote on a leader the person who gets the most votes, becomes head commander of he command council, I would like to also point out that the GDF is a military body who soul purpose is to protect the galaxy from threats that threaten us all, like the Borg and a meeting isn't a bad idea to hammer out the principals of the GDF and what we stand for and to vote for a head commander.
Lt. Commander
# 2932
04-12-2012, 03:44 AM
I'm glad you agree Admiral. I think perhaps we should agree on a time and see who shows up.
Lt. Commander
# 2933
04-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Prime
I'm glad you agree Admiral. I think perhaps we should agree on a time and see who shows up.
The Romulan Star Empire, embodied in myself, will attend as a neutral, but vested, observer. I also strongly recommend the locale be in a region of space known as 'Solar Winds'.
Lt. Commander
# 2934
04-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Greetings.

I am DeyvID, son of tlhIm, leader of the House of DeyvID, Lieutenant General in the Klingon Defense Force, emissary of the Klingon Diplomatic Corps, former Ambassador to the Federation, warrior of Sto'Vo'Kor, and proprietor of the Warriors' Den.

Historically, the Klingon Empire and the Federation have been both enemies and allies. We find ourselves currently enemies once again. I do not rule out the possibility of becoming allies again in the future; however, in the immortal words of Chancellor Gorkon, we have a long way to go.

I can support ending the war between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets only if certain conditions are met, including but not limited to the following: that the Federation dismantle all military bases and defense outposts in and near the territories of the Klingon Empire; that any exploratory or scientific outposts in or near our borders accept a permanent garrison of KDF troops and Klingon Science Institute scientists are given full access to any research conducted and collected therein; that the Federation cease interfering with the movements and actions of the KDF in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants; that the Federation provide aide and assistance to mission operations designed to defend and protect the Alpha and Beta Quadrants from destabilizing threats from both within and without; that the Federation cease breeding tribbles.

If these and other conditions are not met, I foresee that hostile conflicts between the two governments and the populations will continue; however, at the same time there are groups in both factions that recognize the need to work together to combat and eliminate common enemies which threaten the entirety of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants: namely the Borg and the Undine, among others that are being investigated. To this end, I could support the goal of the GDF.

We have seen Klingon and Federation forces successfully work together again to oppose the Borg with the Omega Task Force, as well as the Dominion forces lead by Kar'ukan. The time has come when like-minded individuals come together to protect and defend our homes.

I may or may not participate in the GDF operations, but I can say that ships under my command will not fire on GDF ships and personnel unless we are fired upon first. If a GDF vessel is in need of assistance, and ships under my command are available, we will lend support on a case by case basis.

ghIj qet jaghmeyjaj.
May your enemies run with fear.

Qapla'

Lt. Commander
# 2935
04-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
The Romulan Star Empire, embodied in myself, will attend as a neutral, but vested, observer. I also strongly recommend the locale be in a region of space known as 'Solar Winds'.
I'm glad you're willing to attend. Observer or not, the more we people we can get to agree to this meeting the better I think the outcome will be.

Lieutenant General DeyvID, it is a pleasure to have you join these discussions. I think, in all truth, there will need to be a lot of compromises made by both sides which could be a benefit of this meeting. We could all discuss openly any terms we wish to negotiate in order to end hostilities. It is my greatest hope that we can reach some sort of agreement and end this war for good.
Lt. Commander
# 2936
04-15-2012, 01:02 PM
i am pleased to see the klingons getting involved and the romulans going to observe the meetings. i am glad to see how things are going forward. i will be monitering these talks to see how they keep going. keep me posted admiral black I would like to stay posted on when a meeting will take place. i will continue monitering these talks.
Lt. Commander
# 2937
04-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deyvid View Post
Greetings.

I am DeyvID, son of tlhIm, leader of the House of DeyvID, Lieutenant General in the Klingon Defense Force, emissary of the Klingon Diplomatic Corps, former Ambassador to the Federation, warrior of Sto'Vo'Kor, and proprietor of the Warriors' Den.

Historically, the Klingon Empire and the Federation have been both enemies and allies. We find ourselves currently enemies once again. I do not rule out the possibility of becoming allies again in the future; however, in the immortal words of Chancellor Gorkon, we have a long way to go.

I can support ending the war between the Klingon Empire and the United Federation of Planets only if certain conditions are met, including but not limited to the following: that the Federation dismantle all military bases and defense outposts in and near the territories of the Klingon Empire; that any exploratory or scientific outposts in or near our borders accept a permanent garrison of KDF troops and Klingon Science Institute scientists are given full access to any research conducted and collected therein; that the Federation cease interfering with the movements and actions of the KDF in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants; that the Federation provide aide and assistance to mission operations designed to defend and protect the Alpha and Beta Quadrants from destabilizing threats from both within and without; that the Federation cease breeding tribbles.

If these and other conditions are not met, I foresee that hostile conflicts between the two governments and the populations will continue; however, at the same time there are groups in both factions that recognize the need to work together to combat and eliminate common enemies which threaten the entirety of the Alpha and Beta Quadrants: namely the Borg and the Undine, among others that are being investigated. To this end, I could support the goal of the GDF.

We have seen Klingon and Federation forces successfully work together again to oppose the Borg with the Omega Task Force, as well as the Dominion forces lead by Kar'ukan. The time has come when like-minded individuals come together to protect and defend our homes.

I may or may not participate in the GDF operations, but I can say that ships under my command will not fire on GDF ships and personnel unless we are fired upon first. If a GDF vessel is in need of assistance, and ships under my command are available, we will lend support on a case by case basis.

ghIj qet jaghmeyjaj.
May your enemies run with fear.

Qapla'

general it is a pleasure to hear from a representitve of the klingon empire. i am sure our two governments can come to an agreement. i look forward to speaking with you general.
Lt. Commander
# 2938
04-18-2012, 11:30 AM
so the question is where and when should we have this meeting, though i am certain the GDF should remain a command council and not have a leader at all.
Lt. Commander
# 2939
04-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Canadian
Sorry Captain i can't tell you. The location of StarBase 87 is Classifed
Why is that I found Starbase 82 but 89?I am not a Captian.

I would say that a new episode needs to come out after any new comes have completed the Undine story.That this new episode bring the Federation and klingons back to camp Kitommor(sp) for renewsl of the accords.

It was after all the Undines doing.
Lt. Commander
# 2940
04-19-2012, 03:56 AM
*sneaks onto earth*

*plants a Make-this-building-go-boom bomb in the closet of the random building choosen to be destryoed*

*stops at Mcdonalds to pick up a snack*

*runs back to said building to watch it burn*

*walks into the crowd sceaming "Earth is under attack AAAAAAwwwhhhhhaaaaa!!!!!!*
Closed Thread