Lt. Commander
Hi all I like to get a little info on the Imperial class star ship that is selling in the store for 440 C.bill.
It dos say it can be used by all at all Class Level, but other than that there is no info on the ship it self.

I have been trying to find a guide on the ship that are in STO but I have had no luck in doing so.

What I like to do is use this cool looking ship and crew it with Caitian which bring me to my nix ?.

Can I change my playing carter to a Caitian if I buy it in the store,in short I want to buy the Caitian for 480 C.bill and go from human to Caitian. I all so want to have all my crew to be female Caitian well my Bridge Officer that is
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornruner1
Hi all I like to get a little info on the Imperial class star ship that is selling in the store for 440 C.bill.
It dos say it can be used by all at all Class Level, but other than that there is no info on the ship it self.

I have been trying to find a guide on the ship that are in STO but I have had no luck in doing so.

What I like to do is use this cool looking ship and crew it with Caitian which bring me to my nix ?.

Can I change my playing carter to a Caitian if I buy it in the store,in short I want to buy the Caitian for 480 C.bill and go from human to Caitian. I all so want to have all my crew to be female Caitian well my Bridge Officer that is
It's a skin, same stats as any other Sovereign class.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 08:35 PM
The Imperial is a costume for the Assault Cruiser. It has the exact same stats as an other Assault Cruiser (like the Soverign), just a different appearance.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 08:41 PM
That was fast you might even say it was answer at warp 9.
Thank you guy I well be looking it up, how about me changing my carter to a Caitian can that be done as well ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2012, 08:47 PM
As far as I know buying the Caitan will allow you to make a new Caitan character. You will not be able to change your existing character to a Caitan though.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen_the_Black
As far as I know buying the Caitan will allow you to make a new Caitan character. You will not be able to change your existing character to a Caitan though.
Ok thank you, look like I well be doing a redo

Thank you for your help, Hmm I wonder if their is a Caitian fleet out their.