Lt. Commander
# 1561
04-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
Nothing will happen. Your toons will still keep their gold inventory and bank slots.

I went gold for a month just to see what happened when it expired. Nothing did happen actually except for no veteran benefits. Which is not a big deal to me, they're not worth the $$.

And oh, I dropped by just to say how nice it is to see an active fleet with ambition (anyone can do thread bumping, but not many post progress reports like you guys do).

I'm actually looking around for a mature fleet with enough paramilitary seriousness to dominate ESTFs (with the focus on said domination. Victory is inadequate!) and run regular events.

I'm not that keen on social stuff but when I saw mention of Foundry activity I thought, hmm, productivity, nice.

Chat me up someday if you dare :3
We appreciate the compliments. And yes, you can join in on the fun if you like this weekend. Of course remains to be seen how it will pan out for the rest of my fleet on what their weekend will be like.
Lt. Commander
# 1562
04-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Just sent you a friend req. Admiral. See you somewhere in Bajoran aerospace this weekend. (hint STFs)
Lt. Commander
# 1563
04-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
Just sent you a friend req. Admiral. See you somewhere in Bajoran aerospace this weekend. (hint STFs)
I will take care of that when I get home from work. But then shortly after that...making a trip to the bar for a drink or two to unwind after a rather tedious day (still) from work.
Lt. Commander
# 1564
04-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
I will take care of that when I get home from work. But then shortly after that...making a trip to the bar for a drink or two to unwind after a rather tedious day (still) from work.
I'll likely be online about 12 hours from the time of this subspace transmission... provided I'm not held back by a last-minute hair appointment ;p
Lt. Commander
# 1565
04-12-2012, 07:07 PM
A shot a day keeps the doctor away, right!

Says the 14 year old that has never drunk a drop of alcohol in their life. lol.

Drive safe, Farrior! lol
Lt. Commander
# 1566
04-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flywiz
A shot a day keeps the doctor away, right!

Says the 14 year old that has never drunk a drop of alcohol in their life. lol.

Drive safe, Farrior! lol
I don't drink to get drunk. I drink in moderation and drink smart. Idiots get drunk that thinks its cool until the massive hangover or puking out a pair of shoes from their colon.

Life lesson...if you don't like hangovers where people are yelling (USUALLY ON PURPOSE) to give you a splitting headache or vomit where it changes color 5 times, don't get drunk.
Lt. Commander
# 1567
04-13-2012, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Farrior View Post
Life lesson...if you don't like hangovers where people are yelling (USUALLY ON PURPOSE) to give you a splitting headache or vomit where it changes color 5 times, don't get drunk.
That's why I prefer the 'quiet Victorian cottage with a bottle of wine' approach :3
Lt. Commander
# 1568
04-13-2012, 01:15 PM
I know, I know, lol. Anyways, happy eastern orthodox good friday, my religion. About to hop on and play the new mission.
Lt. Commander
# 1569
04-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Happy Friday... Very happy Friday. Looking forward to some less work in the coming weeks, I dare say I've earned it.
Lt. Commander
# 1570
04-13-2012, 08:52 PM
I'll soon be done with my first year of college/university courses. Long road ahead but its been great so far.