Lt. Commander
# 511
04-12-2012, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oorjuwa
Right click chat box to go to options and turn system notification off
That only works in chat box ... Already done that but message still flashes across screen ... and also dont help when a team mate picks one up and the option of need greed or dont want pops up which happens about every 10 seconds or so
Lt. Commander
# 512
04-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Oh brother.

Let me start with.
I don't see haters. I see angry people. So everyone, take a step away from the computer. Take a deep breath. Pull out some relaxing music. Find that center and relax.....Stop rolling your eyes at me.

I somehow expected this one when I read the notes. The crystal part. Say that no matter what you get from the list you will also get a crystal. The last item on the list, crystal. Which I missed on the first reading of said list.
That would be funny, if it weren't so sad. I'm not going to even get into people who report 0 crystals.

If you feel so strongly. STOP buying the keys. Wait. while this is going on. STOP buying anything with c-store credits. Don't exchange for c-store credits. Just leave it all alone. People complained last time, still bought them. People complained about the flagships being changed after release. Bought the 3 packs anyways. Think about that. What sort of message do we send doing that? We will complain but still buy anything you put in front of us. So why wouldn't they keep doing it? Give them a reason to pause. One not so filled with anger that half of it can't even be read.

And lets all try to not get so amped up that it looks like a bunch of personal attacks. Or arguing for the sake of arguing.

------- Space Reserved for weird thought or catchphrase-------
Lt. Commander
# 513
04-12-2012, 11:09 PM
lol @ 52 pages already.

hahahaha

you should be ashamed cryptic. this is how you loose customers. by repeadedly ignoring them.
Lt. Commander
# 514
04-12-2012, 11:32 PM
I charged my account 2 days before the release of these boxes..Had no idea about another lock box event releasing!
Lt. Commander
# 515
04-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kile_Morgan
Oh brother.

...If you feel so strongly. STOP buying the keys. Wait. while this is going on. STOP buying anything with c-store credits. Don't exchange for c-store credits. Just leave it all alone. People complained last time, still bought them. People complained about the flagships being changed after release. Bought the 3 packs anyways. Think about that. What sort of message do we send doing that? We will complain but still buy anything you put in front of us. So why wouldn't they keep doing it? Give them a reason to pause. One not so filled with anger that half of it can't even be read.

And lets all try to not get so amped up that it looks like a bunch of personal attacks. Or arguing for the sake of arguing.

------- Space Reserved for weird thought or catchphrase-------
I totally agree, It really ****es off to see one of the guys here goes and buy a key after posting an angry reply about lock boxes or even spend his EC on exchange to get them! Stop doing that so Cryptic would pay attention to what we are doing and saying here!

Again, I just want everyone to keep in mind the amount of money they might spend if they try to get items with LC.

Quote:
From what I know:

$1 is ZEN100
ZEN100 is 80CP
1 Master Key is 100CP ($1.25) -or 90CP if you purchase the 10 Keys pack-

One box requires 1 Master key to open for a chance to obtain 1 - 2 Lobi Crystal..

Cheapest Item costs LC50 (excluding the Miser's Delight -Not the slightest idea of its use- which cost 1LC)
Most expensive is the Special Requisition Pack - Ferengi Shuttle that costs LC800!

If I want the skirt for my KDF Eng (100LC), I'll have to spend $125 or $62.50 if am lucky which is respectively equivalent to 10K-5K CP!

And you got only the period of the event which is most probably 30 days to get the stuff you want.

Please correct me if am wrong.
And to whoever is telling me that they obtained 50 LC out of one box, specify!

What color is the box?
How did you obtain the box (Drop/Purchase)
How often is this particular box obtainable?
How much effort, time and money (or EC) have been spent to get ONE box.
Lt. Commander
# 516
04-13-2012, 12:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
No one is forcing you to buy them. This game is FREE. You can play as long as you like and never spend any money. If you don't want to open any lockboxes all you have to do is delete them.
I was going to do that myself at first, but then I thought of something better. Sell them to people who want them. Mine went pretty quick, within a minute of posting them in the exchange. When on Ferenginar, do as the Ferengi do.
Lt. Commander
# 517
04-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgilpluton999
I was going to do that myself at first, but then I thought of something better. Sell them to people who want them. Mine went pretty quick, within a minute of posting them in the exchange. When on Ferenginar, do as the Ferengi do.
Instinct + opportunity = profit!
Lt. Commander
# 518
04-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgilpluton999
By doing that you are supporting the lock boxes trash and we are trying to get rid of it..

No more Lock Boxes events...

Dont open Lock Boxes, Don't sell them, Don't Buy them. Don't support the Trash Event! Unless you don't care and support this outrageous infestation of Lock Boxes.
Lt. Commander
# 519
04-13-2012, 01:24 AM
I have to say I do not support this new method of awarding things to the players. In truth the complaints about the game are not new, its always the same thing and no one seems to be listening...content is slow in coming, the uniforms need revamping (especially for the Klingons), some new color schemes for the ships would be nice, and now you have to pay for the mission rewards...I'm not gonna go on a rant or anything...but I am not going to use real money to buy these keys.

The players have been asking for some of the same things for a while now and have already voiced their objections to the lock boxes...I remember reading the posts the last time this came up and they don't sound any friendlier this time. Maybe Cryptic should try something else...
Lt. Commander
# 520
04-13-2012, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Dont open Lock Boxes, Don't sell them, Don't Buy them. Don't support the Trash Event! Unless you don't care and support this outrageous infestation of Lock Boxes.
I've kind of always wished someone charismatic enough would come along to get people to actively get something like this to work in other games I've played. Unfortunately, the words people type online are so disconnected from their actions, it would be pretty hard to do so.