Lt. Commander
# 11
04-13-2012, 02:19 AM
Sometimes it seems to help to un- and reequip all ship consoles.

I encountered something like this after jumping into a shuttle for the Vault mission.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-13-2012, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacharge View Post

For me, I only play elite, and I know exactly what I'm doing. The Ody has been changed, and it needs to be fixed and put back to the way it was before.
Since you know exactly what you are doing, please be specific: HOW has the Ody changed? Just saying "STO is harder than before" is kinda vague.

My suspicion is that the +35% --> +18% shield console nerf is allowing some builds that used to get to low shields to now drop to no shields and get hullshotted easily, but that's just a guess on my part.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-13-2012, 04:19 AM
i say the Constitution Cruiser is weak cuz i have the most better sheilds on but still getting destroyed so easily that i cant use it
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-13-2012, 04:21 AM
I need to work on mine - I have the full Aegis set on it, but still get my backside handed to me a little too often. Probably my setup, but still....

I'd love the Omega set, particularly the shields, but don't seem to be able to complete Cure/Infected/Khitomer Elite in order to acheive this.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-13-2012, 04:27 AM
all i got to figure out is why the constitution cruiser is getting destroyed faster than the other ships
Lt. Commander
# 16 Got to love it
04-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Everyone says it is week ship now it is out but it was so overpower when the numbers frist came out. What happen to +1 tier 5 ship kinda went boom
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-13-2012, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Everyone says it is week ship now it is out but it was so overpower when the numbers frist came out. What happen to +1 tier 5 ship kinda went boom
well im better off using the exploration cruiser thats better
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-13-2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megacharge View Post
Just noticed today my same exactly configured Odyssey that I've been using since launch day, now suddenly damages way easier than before. Anyone else think the same thing? "All" NPC's damage me so much more than before it's quite stupid, somehow the patch did something, it needs to be fixed because this is just ridiculous. I haven't changed a thing with my spec or ship..
It seemed fine to me, I was in game for four or five hours last night and it seemed normal. A combination of Normal and Elite missions seemed fine and I noticed no extra damage being taken.

This was with a Sci/ Defiant R, Tac/ Assault Cruiser and an Engineer/ Excelsior (both Commander).
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-13-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Militis View Post
It seemed fine to me, I was in game for four or five hours last night and it seemed normal. A combination of Normal and Elite missions seemed fine and I noticed no extra damage being taken.

This was with a Sci/ Defiant R, Tac/ Assault Cruiser and an Engineer/ Excelsior (both Commander).
Right not so much helping with confirming the Oddy being right as rain but.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
Right not so much helping with confirming the Oddy being right as rain but.
It's a ship. The chances of one of them being broken and the hundreds of others not being broken are slim, unless of course the NPCs have started specifically targeting Odyssey's too?

Just to clarify I briefly switched to an Odyssey (Sci/ Sci Odyssey) since my post and ran a couple of dailies and it seemed normal; pretty much invincible for PvE. The huge hull and shields combined with a resilient shield means that bleed through was barely even registering so I'm not sure what the OPs issue is/ was.