Lt. Commander
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120401a.21

General:
  • Significantly improved the odds of getting rarer color variants of the Jackal Mastiff Pups.
  • Updated the descriptions for the Lobi Crystal Store costumes to indicate which players/factions can use the items.
  • The partially-invisible Combat Mugato has had his "cloaking" abilities adjusted.
    • He's no longer so... transparent.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2012, 03:58 PM
mk XII armor bug ? (sorry just had to ask )
Lt. Commander
# 3 Cheap Fix
04-13-2012, 04:20 PM
If you can not wear the item you should not be able to equip the item
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120401a.21

General:
  • Significantly improved the odds of getting rarer color variants of the Jackal Mastiff Pups.
  • Updated the descriptions for the Lobi Crystal Store costumes to indicate which players/factions can use the items.
  • The partially-invisible Combat Mugato has had his "cloaking" abilities adjusted.
    • He's no longer so... transparent.
Zero what are the rarer colours, just to have it clarified, as i have the white one on my klink and a brown one on the fed. Just want to know what other ones there are, also a big thanks for the art team for letting me finnaly have a jackal mastiff been pestering since beta for one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
If you can not wear the item you should not be able to equip the item
If that was referring to me, there was a bug i worked on passing all info to Zero in which the mk XII armor was applying the wrong values on ground when logging into the game and/or changing maps i.e going into an STF instance. The values shown in the character screen were wrong and also the actual applied value. The only work around is to unequip then re-equip when changing maps etc (which if you do a lot of STF's in one session is a pain in the backside)

Does that answer it better for you ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-13-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xth3xr34p3rx View Post
Zero what are the rarer colours, just to have it clarified, as i have the white one on my klink and a brown one on the fed. Just want to know what other ones there are, also a big thanks for the art team for letting me finnaly have a jackal mastiff been pestering since beta for one.
Brown is not rare, dunno the exact stuff about the others. BorticusCryptic might be able to say.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-13-2012, 06:15 PM
What about the fix for the STF Store because of the mystic packages? They are not shown on holodeck.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Update the Warrior skit
04-15-2012, 06:52 AM
Plz updated the Female Orions. Make it so they can use there Orion Female footwaer with the skirt.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
Plz updated the Female Orions. Make it so they can use there Orion Female footwaer with the skirt.
+1
Pleeeeease
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-16-2012, 01:09 AM
I hope this comes out soon. I could use the Mastiffs