Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Now I'll behonest its the first time I have complained about it, becuase well it simply didn't bother me much.I can not save my video or sound settings.

I turned down the games sounds to hear vent 2 years ago and it saved the settings with the sound off and has been like that ever sence.Now each time I log on the game I can change the sound back to normal if I am not in vent and enjoy the game play it , but when I relog back on the next day BAM sound is set back to being low.

Now like I said this has been years didn't bother me....but now I have a new video card so i want to set the vid settings to max and enjoy the game......now , now its starting to bug me.I have to reset my video and sound each time I log on the game.I have tried nothing to fix this yet so any ideas would be great, thanks guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2012, 07:19 PM
It sounds like it might be a UAC/Virtual Store issue, or Read-Only config files.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2012, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h33r0yuy View Post
It sounds like it might be a UAC/Virtual Store issue, or Read-Only config files.
Cool so how do i go about fixing it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Also this might help , but I have zero problems saving anything else.Like I can change and save my keybinds with no trouble.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2012, 10:04 PM
Those aren't necessarily saved on your computer's hard disk. Try running the game as administrator.