Lt. Commander
# 11
04-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks for a good interview Subspace Radio and Tumerboy.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Managed to listen. Sorry for the horrible audio on my end. :/
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-13-2012, 06:41 PM
thanks a lot for the transcript, some good info in there. sounds like there is supposed to be something romulan related here soon, i believe with shuttles and the vault last i heard?

once you get a character to level cap you will proboly start caring more about the numbers Tumerboy, all your equipment till then is basically irreverent, unless you pvp often. and you should! would love to have a dev with real pvp experience, even if you arent one of the systems devs.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
thanks a lot for the transcript, some good info in there. sounds like there is supposed to be something romulan related here soon, i believe with shuttles and the vault last i heard?

once you get a character to level cap you will proboly start caring more about the numbers Tumerboy, all your equipment till then is basically irreverent, unless you pvp often. and you should! would love to have a dev with real pvp experience, even if you arent one of the systems devs.
another dev has said that the updated vault etc will include the rest of the reman space set.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-13-2012, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Managed to listen. Sorry for the horrible audio on my end. :/
I think that was just Skype being funky like it usually is
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-14-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post

I think what he meant is he doesn't care what kind of meat is in his taco LOL

Although it would be cool if we had a costume for our b'rels that was a taco with the pylons/cannons sticking out... and our salsa flashing that bring red salsa color when we fire a torpedo. If it could do that I wouldn't care about stats either.