Lt. Commander
# 1 Can't buy C-Pionts.
04-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Whenever I try to buy C-points from the home page, I just get an error message stating that there was a problem with the transaction or something close to that.

Has anyone else gotten this message before, and if so, know what such a message might entail, and how to solve it?

Very annoying when I want to buy something from the C-Store, but can't since the system is a bit wonky, and I'm low on Dilithium to boot...

Any help is appreciiated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2012, 02:21 PM
This means your credit card/debit card was denied. Probably have something entered wrong in the credit card information.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2012, 02:28 PM
umm... No, everything was fine just the other day when I bought some C-point packs, so the CC info is correct and up to date.

The only thing I can think of is that my bank has some sort of cap related to how much you can spend on one site or on-line store in one day.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Gazer
umm... No, everything was fine just the other day when I bought some C-point packs, so the CC info is correct and up to date.

The only thing I can think of is that my bank has some sort of cap related to how much you can spend on one site or on-line store in one day.
Usually, that's a several hundred dollars limit, and then the bank would call you not long afterwards to check if it was you doing the charges.