Lt. Commander
# 1 to all you exchange users...
04-14-2012, 08:15 PM
I will never ever purchase any item or equipment on the exchange for more than 20 million ECs.... ever!

A 2% increase in ___base___ phaser power for for a tactical phaser relay console does not justify a difference of 43 million between a very rare mk XI and very rare mk xii

Just sayin'.......supply and demand does not counter common sense. sorry

I know there are fools out there who may purchase it.... but not this fool ^^

That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2012, 08:20 PM
if you think they aren't worth that much, start selling the items cheaper. There's nothing stopping you from undercutting the other sellers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
if you think they aren't worth that much, start selling the items cheaper. There's nothing stopping you from undercutting the other sellers.
if I am looking to buy, then I don't have one, and I won't buy until common sense comes to exchange posters... which leaves you continuing to post the item over and over again when it expires and me compensating in other ways. No one wins
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2012, 08:34 PM
This thread has no purpose in Ten Forward...and it's pretty obvious a constructive conversation is out of the question so....
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
This thread has no purpose in Ten Forward...and it's pretty obvious a constructive conversation is out of the question so....
no other sub forum is appropriate to addressing other players directly (i.e. not gameplay, not feedback about the game, not a bug, not a mission etc..) than 10 forward subforum is. You are incorrect.

the forum description is "and make friends here!" maybe I want to make the opposite and still drill a point through
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Omega View Post
I will never ever purchase any item or equipment on the exchange for more than 20 million ECs.... ever!

A 2% increase in ___base___ phaser power for for a tactical phaser relay console does not justify a difference of 43 million between a very rare mk XI and very rare mk xii

Just sayin'.......supply and demand does not counter common sense. sorry

I know there are fools out there who may purchase it.... but not this fool ^^

That is all.
ohh yes agreed
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2012, 09:29 PM
Dear TF-Omega,

You, apparently are not in my customer demographic anyways.

Sincerely,

erocker - Exchange Tard Extraordinaire 1st Class.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-15-2012, 01:16 AM
The correct price (the honest price) is 10% + or - on the price that shows in the window

if you are a Ferengi the correct price is what the market will stand

and if you are an Orion its what the ferengi charges PLUS a half
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-15-2012, 02:06 AM
If I put something on the Exchange, I tend to price it at least about 75% of the value displayed in the tool tip. I figure, since I was going to discard it for 50% anyway, I might as well see if anyone else wants it, and make a few more EC.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-15-2012, 02:14 AM
And we make a lot of EC on people like you, who do the same with the trash and the best selling, most valuable items.
Closed Thread