Lt. Commander
# 1 federation ship thought
04-14-2012, 05:56 AM
you know what would be cool a federation use klingon bird of prey . Kirk stole commander cruge bird of prey after there battle. either sell it in the C-store or make it the prize for completing s quest set. chime in peeps what are your thoughts.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...20of20Prey.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2012, 05:58 AM
A few lockboxes later.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2012, 03:06 PM
You already get to use a B'rel in a mission. It really wouldn't be fair to the KDF to give the Feds permanent access to any BoP... except maybe the "standard" B'rel, since that one's pretty terrible.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2012, 06:42 PM
I thought that it was part of ST federation lore/canon that they would never use a ship that had cloaking devices? Which is why when i first saw the Defiant refit i was kinda scratching my head when i saw it had a cloak. And also as mentioned for the episode mission where you 'borrow' one, they say in the mission that they have all the intel on BoP ships so they dont really need one.

Lastly the Federation should have no need for ships from other factions. They need the technology from those other ships if it is better then what they have. If they find better tech then they will add it into their fleet or add it to their new ship designs. And from the looks of it there doesnt seem to be a shortage of building materials for making Fed ships, so why steal one?

TLDR: Feds arent pirates...if you want to fly a BoP roll a KDF toon
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-15-2012, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKirk513
you know what would be cool a federation use klingon bird of prey . Kirk stole commander cruge bird of prey after there battle. either sell it in the C-store or make it the prize for completing s quest set. chime in peeps what are your thoughts.

http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l...20of20Prey.jpg
Hell why stop at the BoP, why not take the whole Klingon Fleet? Why not take all the KDF faction Missions too. Heck let's stop doing this game as two Factions and just make it Federation only.

Sigh, why do the Feds always want the few things the KDF has going for it. I never see a post in the KDF forums asking for the D'Kyr or Galaxy X.

If you want a BoP, roll Klingon or fly the Defiant retrofit.